• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Home gym mirror

Drifter

Does anyone know a good company that install safety mirrors or plastic mirrors on walls of home gyms in Sydney?

If I can find a place to do it for a reasonable price that is my preference; if not I could try the DIY with an mirrored acrylic sheet (they cost approx. $250 for a full 2440 x 1220).

It would be mounted on a rough bare brick wall in my garage.

Yep, wardrobe doors, can often be picked up cheap on eBay.

Or go to a bathroom supplies shop or people that do shower screens, they can provide mirrors any size with frames (much like your bath room mirror), they can also fit them for you at a fee.

IKEA ones joined together?
I wouldn't see the need for safety/plastic ones unless you planned on hitting them... But then you'd have plastic windows as well?

Yep, wardrobe doors, can often be picked up cheap on eBay.

Or go to a bathroom supplies shop or people that do shower screens, they can provide mirrors any size with frames (much like your bath room mirror), they can also fit them for you at a fee.

Gumtree was my winner, scored 2 doors for about 40 bucks, roughly 1000 x 2000. Had to ditch the frame work but for that little trouble, I managed to save a lot

The mirror will be behind the squat stand; the only risk is if someone is kipping or doing a muscle up using the chin up bar kicks the mirror.

I'll check the wardrobe/bathroom places out, cheers!