• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you 'Categorise' Cheating.

I categorize cheating as soon as he or she started flirting with someone, while on a present relationship. That is the start of everything, then on my opinion, I consider that as cheating already.

It's like a sin, as soon as you start thinking bad things on other people, that is considered as a SIN even if the crime is not yet committed.

I totally agree with this, the emphasis being that you are currently in a relationship. Flirting, chatting, texting, meeting all is classified as cheating in my opinion. Cause more often than not, if a guy is texting or wanting to catch up with your wife/girlfriend, he wants more, and for the girl to respond, that's where the cheating comes in.

As far as the pic of the little kid, he's not in a relationship, no cheating there lol.

I mean if your single, go for it, that's how you meet people and possible relationships develop. When your already in one, your cheating in my view

How many people do you think cheat on their partners? Do you think its a normal thing in a long term relationship to at one point in time cheat on your partner?

- This is just a questions - for me I dont think it is nor would I cheat on a long-term gf.

What about driving past a hot chic and tooting the horn and waving? Is that cheating or just being a sleaze bag? Lol

How many people do you think cheat on their partners? Do you think its a normal thing in a long term relationship to at one point in time cheat on your partner?

- This is just a questions - for me I dont think it is nor would I cheat on a long-term gf.

Having been scarred in the past I tend to think everyone is out and about doing the dirty lol..... but I will be honest and say....when I read message boards and forums, there is an awful lot of loyalty being shown by partners everywhere..... so unless they are all tellin fibs, then, go faithful people...seems fidelity is the norm and not the rare!

I find it normal to cheat, can't think of a time when I haven't.

Takes two but, I'm always honest and open with the chick that I'm in a relationship and nothing will come of this affair. Often they are also in a relationship and respect that.

Pick them carefully and go in with rules.

Great to see so many honest comments.
There you go, as I see it, men and women cannot be just friends when in a relationship, there's always more to it

Of course.
I'm living proof that men can have women as friends without wanting more. I have women friends and I surely do not want sex or anything else from them. I'm sure there's other men who have women friends and vice versa.

Head Kunce

I'm all honesty, I've come to this conclusion over experiences I'm my life.
I think women and men can be just friends, but when they text each other, talk to each other in private, catch up on one one one and alone situations when in relationships to me means its more then just friends.
I'm my view its a dangerous ground.
Unfortunately it's human nature and that's why god created men and women

[MENTION=16162]Eagle[/MENTION];
You say texting o communicating with the other sex is cheating. What about forums? Seems your quite welcoming of flirty forum posts. Does your wife know about those? :hug:

Meh... I agree with what [MENTION=16162]Eagle[/MENTION]; says completely.

Of course you can just be 'friends' , but if the behaviour behind it changes, then yeah : you know deep down, you're doing something wrong if you are attached. Hence the secretive behaviour in the first place. As you know revealing such things (such as running to the loo to text or what the hell ever) would hurt your other 1/2...

Definitely not taking the high-ground here as I know how shit can go down and not judging. We only humans.... We were created as such : man and woman... Go forth and pro-create and all dat.