• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you 'Categorise' Cheating.

My point exactly, it's nature, a bloke isn't just texting and calling a woman and wanting to catch up for just friendship in a social setting

It seems like a lot of people can not control their animal urges and as such may be stay away from the situation, I have several female friends that I will have coffee with, I have no sexual attraction to some of these at all, I would not actually go there, one chick in particular is a whale, but we are good friends as she is very nice and fun to be around, another is quite attractive but she swings the other way (carpet muncher) and as such I have no sexual interest at all, yet we still catch up sometimes. My wife has several male friends, some of which are gay and would rather fuck me than her, yet they are still good friends.

She has had two guys try and fuck her that she has been friends with (both work mates she used to work with) and she told them to go away, and told me about it straight away and we had a good laugh about it and we moved on, I think the problem is a lot of people can not trust themselves and have no faith in the relationship, and they do not trust their partner to do the right thing.

I trust my wife 100% and have no concerns about her at all.

There are some more attractive friends, but I have never considered fucking them at all.

Without trying to offend you, but why is your partner/wife so scared of talking to males?? Is she sacred that she can not control herself and she will give in to her desires?? Why would you consider it cheating, is it because you can not talk to a female without trying to fuck her??

Last edited:
It seems like a lot of people can not control their animal urges and as such may be stay away from the situation, I have several female friends that I will have coffee with, I have no sexual attraction to some of these at all, I would not actually go there, one chick in particular is a whale, but we are good friends as she is very nice and fun to be around.

There are some more attractive friends, but I have never considered fucking them at all.

I tollally understand your point.
You hang with them cause their fun to be around, in turn risking further attraction. That's the point, your with them cause u like them, the mire time you spend can escalate the attraction, it's not all about looks.
Therefore, in my view, u don't put yourself in that position when in a relationship, playing with fire.

You may not consider fucking them as you put it, but your developing a relationship that can bring that consideration on.

Still cheating in my book, your giving the other person alone & personal private time that should only be given to your partner.
A coffee with friends is just that, when u and they have their partner there, when alone, there's more to it

Like this girl I once knew, she was in a relationship, still getting texts from blokes she claimed just friends, and catching up with one.
Turns out the one she was catching up with and texting they had met on a dating site lol, and went on a couple of dates.
The other was constantly asking her out and even was sending half naked shots of himself in the bathroom to her.
She was in a relationship at the time!!!
That's just not on

Lol. This isn't linked to any previous deleted posts is it.

I tollally understand your point.
You hang with them cause their fun to be around, in turn risking further attraction. That's the point, your with them cause u like them, the mire time you spend can escalate the attraction, it's not all about looks.
Therefore, in my view, u don't put yourself in that position when in a relationship, playing with fire.

You may not consider fucking them as you put it, but your developing a relationship that can bring that consideration on.

Fair point!! I can see that. Thats when there needs to be a stop.

What a coincidence!!! I got an email today from a girl I met 13 years ago! She's now married (was a Canadian backpacker) and living in oz. she wants to meet up and said she had tried finding me before but i dont have Facebook etc & she eventually found me via our family business website....
I thought she was a Jenna elfman lookalike back in the day. We hung out for a week before she headed off around Australia. Weird to hear from her. I have no intentions of catching up

I categorize cheating as soon as he or she started flirting with someone, while on a present relationship. That is the start of everything, then on my opinion, I consider that as cheating already.

It's like a sin, as soon as you start thinking bad things on other people, that is considered as a SIN even if the crime is not yet committed.

Last edited:
I categorize cheating as soon as he or she started flirting with someone, while on a present relationship. That is the start of everything, then on my opinion, I consider that as cheating already.

It's like a sin, as soon as you start thinking bad things on other people, that is considered as a SIN even if the crime is not yet committed.

So if you see a hot girl at the gym and have unclean thoughts you have already cheated??

Taking it a bit far I think.

I still believe unless bodily fluids have been exchanged, and some sort of physical contact has taken place no cheating has been committed.

Crime..LOL
Last time I checked it wasn't a crime to have sex or otherwise with another person. It's a question of morality, not a crime. Jeez.

Sorry if other's might get offended, but that's how I categorized "cheating" :)

and that's my own opinion guys! :D

Sorry if other's might get offended, but that's how I categorized "cheating" :)

and that's my own opinion guys! :D

I know what your trying to say Cat, not so much a 'crime' as in lock 'em up ; more like ... Naughty boy, you've got those un-clean thoughts again don't you? :cool: