• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How i can rid wrinkles and age spot on my face and look young?

F

Francesca

hello friends i am female 25 years old Why does my face look old, but my hands and legs look young, my friends are laughed on me because many wrinkles and age spots show on my face.

when i do smile many wrinkles show on my face,i feel gulty whenever
any one look on my side. they are laugh my face. so i want to look young and rid wrinkles and age spots on my face.
i need your help please give me a tips about the wrinkles and age
spot,i wait your reply.

If you smoke thats probably why. I had a teacher back in the day and she smoked alot her skin was yellow! She also looked at least 10 years older than her real age.

too much sun as well.

girls i used to hang out with in my teens spent every day of summer from 14 - probably 20/21 when they were at uni at the beach in the sun. Trying to get a "glorious" tan.

now at 23/24, they look late 20s/early 30s. Give them 10-15 years and they will look like those old leather purses who hang out at places like vinyl room, revesby workers club and the mean fiddler every wknd called people "love" and "darl".

not so "glorious" any more.

My sister inlaw has old looking skin on her face, from acne creams she used as a teenager. She is in her late 20's but looks older, she likes the sun and smokes too.:mad:

Sorry, but I dont know how to help. Moisturiser might help. Keep an eye on the spots if they change colour or texture you should go to your G.P.

Mike.

Last edited: