• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How long are your workouts?

How long are your workouts?

• Total voters
I voted 75 minutes in poll - it's within a 60-75 minute range - lower end for say chest/triceps versus upper end for quads, calves and delt session.

If I was just doing a single body part per session, then 45 minutes would be heaps but I always do more than 1 body part.

When gym is really busy & you might have to wait to use a particular piece of equipment, can add time. Plus when weather is humid/warm, rest times can get longer.

I am thinking of shortening my workouts even more and focusing on lower reps/sets and only 2-3 exercises.....i.e heavy duty style (see my thread I just started) - I feel that shortening my workouts make me able to focus even more so on the exercise at hand...ie. 30-40mins....

40 minutes to an hour, but if I get to an hour I feel like it's dragging out.

I try and keep the pace up during my workout to get in and out as fast as possible within reason.

Any longer and I will start to lose interest.