• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How much milk do you consume a day?

how much milk?

• 0-1

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 1-2

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 2-3

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I used to drink about 500ml a day. So 250ml in a shake twice a day. Last year I totally cut it out for the Max's challenge and I actually felt a lot better. Way less bloated. I swapped milk with plain water and shakes/oats/etc taste fine without milk.

I'm trying to bulk at the moment so I've adding milk to a few things to increase calories. 200ml with with oats and a dash with coffees; and that's it really. When I stop bulking I'll cut it out again and use a bit of almond milk with coffees.

Drink up everyone. Milk is the new superfood, cheese, butter as well. Any dairy product is great.

^Lol Says the Dairy Farm Owner.

I've started upping my Milk consumption again lately, contributing to Baz's Superannuation fund! :)

^Lol Says the Dairy Farm Owner.

I've started upping my Milk consumption again lately, contributing to Baz's Superannuation fund! :)

Na nothing to do with that at all but seriously drink up. It's the best. Increases muscle, reduces bodyfat, all natural. Natures own superfood. Lol.

Theres a company (Udder Farms) that does old school un homogenised grass fed milk near me, god damn it is the tastiest shit to drink. Makes supermarket milk taste like dirty water.

Theres a company (Udder Farms) that does old school un homogenised grass fed milk near me, god damn it is the tastiest shit to drink. Makes supermarket milk taste like dirty water.

The old grass feed con. Lol. If you want grass fed in Aus don't stress, around 90% of Aus milk is grass fed.

Being grass fed or unhomogonised doesn't make it taste better. In fact grass fed often makes the milk taste worse.

Best tasting milk is the higher fat content stuff. Also a diet of hay and grain gives the milk a nice creamy taste. Grass can give it an almost fishy taste at times due to the high nitrogen levels.

Most milk from the supermarket tastes like water because everyone wants low fat stuff. Nothing to do with grass fed or homogenization.

[MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; you seem to know a lot about Milk. Can you please advise us as to how much Milk we should be consuming?