• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How much water weight can you lose in sauna?

@180sx Kid.

I actually also follow a similar diet, where I don't take in any carbs during the day until about half way through a workout (usually about 6pm) and I'm fine for 70% of the workout, I just find to get me through the workout at 100% i need SOME sugars haha.

And research backs what you say in terms of performance, a cross country skiier won gold at the olympics on a no carb diet leading up to the games.

But as I said to Dancelot - for the 2kgs hes looking to drop, I'd do it through fluids alone and keep all other variables consistent. BUT if someone was to look at dropping more weight, AND they generally consumed carbs at all times of the day, then another method would be to eliminate carbs for extra weight loss (maybe even doing this a few days out, having the body completely switch to ketosis).

Dancelot - let me no how you go with your weigh in and your lifts tomorrow man.

Cheers

yeah mate I agree and also dont mind a bit of dextrose pre/post workout for a bit of a spike... my main point was with nutrition there no right or wrong way and alot depends on how people react to certain methos. many things work its just up to the person which way they go about it.

Kelly, Sarah_Ming is like a spambot on this forum, don't bother with her.

I was 84.0 this morning. Looking promising!

Thanks everyone, will update on weigh-in and lifts tomorrow. :) I'll be opening within +/- 2.5kg of my previous PBs so here's hoping I smash a few then!

What total are you aiming for Dancer. Thats excellent progress if you can better all 4 PB's

Please post up your results ASAP big fella, as well as Aarons and any other forum members....please

I dont think I'll make it, I work till 2.00pm, have weigh ins and have to set the place up for Sunday.

Good luck, I really mean it, to all the ausbb members lifting on Saturday and Sunday

I'm opening at SQ 157.5 BP 92.5 and DL 195. That's only 2.5kg off my best total. Aiming for over 470kg. If everything goes well, perhaps 480 or close.

Thanks Markos. :)

Anything approaching 500kg at under 85kg raw is very good lifting.

It looks a no brainer that you'll set a new total PB

Look forward to seeing vids.

Tell Aaron to hold his camera the right way up.