• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I ate shit hard!

jchen

Admits he threw a pine co
basically was bombing a big hill on a skatey, right at the bottom started to get hectic speed wobbles, stuck it for ages but just got so bad they flicked me off. head first straight onto my stomach into a gutter. would have been going 30-40km/hr, didnt get knocked out but i knew i was in trouble.

broke my wrist in two places, literally shaved off my left nipple, heaps of skin came off. was pissing blood from my forehead pretty badly.

any ideas how i get around this cast for two months and maintain muscle ? should i continue dieting? the only thing i can really do is legpress, leg curls and extensions.

hmm don't really want to buy one bazza, i train at a mates. all that equip i listed before he has already.

yeh scott, sucks dick but oh well.

No idea's on how to still weight train while in your shoes but I do know that you are in the wars with this thread.
If it was me I would just lay down until I was healed up.
All the best mate and I hope that you can get back into weights at a later date.
I would hate for you to come back too quick and stuff things up even more.

hmm don't really want to buy one bazza, i train at a mates. all that equip i listed before he has already.

yeh scott, sucks dick but oh well.

With injuries you basically just gotta make do. I would do SSB + back raises and glute hams every session 5-6 times a week untill i could do other stuff. If you don't have access to those just do leg press every session and use it as an opportunity to build some massive quads.

Also I would stop dieting and go back to maintenance calories.

Thats more or less what I was thinking. Hopefully some good comes out of this stack.

Haha yeh Kent im fine. Have some battle scars, a cast and a ripper of a story though.

That's good to hear man. What hill were you bombing? Not your street was it? If so, that is fucking nuts.

that sucks man. I guess the only thing you can do is get big legs now!

What were you doing going down a hill on a skateboard, that stuff it way to dangerous for me

Crap mate, I remember stacking bad with the death wobbles when I was a young bloke. But crikey, you've come out of it worse than I ever did, hope you get well quickly mate, and as others have said, your just gonna have to train what you can.
Good luck on the recovery mate.

Graeme

Liam, was just bombing some car parks. stepped it up a level with trucks that were way too loose.

big legs is the aim then

devo, big hills and skateboards are not good ideas. My mate basically ripped his kneecap off in a similar situation.

Sorry to hijack your thread but i got a similar question, I hurt the top of my foot kickboxing, I can still do upperbody gym work though all big lifts are out except bench. What i was wondering does anyone know any sort of cardio i can do with a bad foot??

Sorry to hijack your thread but i got a similar question, I hurt the top of my foot kickboxing, I can still do upperbody gym work though all big lifts are out except bench. What i was wondering does anyone know any sort of cardio i can do with a bad foot??

define hurt, broken/bruised/ect/ect, not much cardio can be done with a banged up foot, prob get into the pad work, work on ya hands for your kickboxing,

OT- crazy man, we use to bomb hills back in the day, scary stuff, the roads are rough as guts, any photos of your injurys?? Heal up first, train later,