• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I ate shit hard!

ive only got one photo that a mate took when i had just has the blood wiped off before started scrubbing the gravel rash with a brush (probably the most painful thing i've ever endured) ill see if i can get him to send it through.

all the rash is covered with this sticky cotton stuff that apparently stops alot of scarring. when i change it ill get photos in a few days.

Fuck dude, all the best for recovery, hope you can get back into it soon.

Do you like not have a nipple now or what?

sort of.. i dont really know..its grazed like it didnt exist..just one huge graze over my nipple i just remember seeing it and thinking this will look fucked once its healed.

Dude, your body is working OT right now to repair the damage, plant your ass on a sofa & watch day time TV.

So not only is he going to be injured but fat, weak and injured. Using the leg press isn't going to be that big a strain. Use this a an opportunity to smash the quads while you can't do anything else.

define hurt, broken/bruised/ect/ect, not much cardio can be done with a banged up foot, prob get into the pad work, work on ya hands for your kickboxing,

OT- crazy man, we use to bomb hills back in the day, scary stuff, the roads are rough as guts, any photos of your injurys?? Heal up first, train later,

Foot is close to healed now, Its not broken i dont think unless its a tiny fracture because it wasnt painful at all to the touch, only when i put pressure on it by standing. It has been bruised with a big lump aswell for about 2 weeks.

Anyway did some bagwork yesterday, havent been doin it cause just standing in a proper balanced fighting stance hurt too much, but its ok now. Unfortunately i hurt my shoulder today and that feels pretty serious so i might just shut it down untill after new years then see a physio.

So,

cast was meant to come off yesterday.

I had my cast changed and it has to be on for another 4-5 weeks minimum.

Apparently the bone is not healing as quickly as they would have hoped.

So im still atleast 3 more months away from being able to train upper body.

Im going to be so fucking scrawny up top.

So,

cast was meant to come off yesterday.

I had my cast changed and it has to be on for another 4-5 weeks minimum.

Apparently the bone is not healing as quickly as they would have hoped.

So im still atleast 3 more months away from being able to train upper body.

Im going to be so fucking scrawny up top.

Are the legs gettin huge tho.

what, 1.5 inch already, what are you doing thats helping, or is it just training them 5 days a week?

what, 1.5 inch already, what are you doing thats helping, or is it just training them 5 days a week?

When training them once a week on a 5day split i used to get CRAZY doms.

Now I am training them 3 days a week and I have zero doms. I have always gotten DOMS training legs, no matter what I did.

I guess with my body putting all of its energy into recovering just my legs, they are really responding to the volume.

Now I am training them 3 days a week and I have zero doms. I have always gotten DOMS training legs, no matter what I did.

I guess with my body putting all of its energy into recovering just my legs, they are really responding to the volume.

what sort of exercises are you doing?

People say you HAVE to squat to get bigger legs.. well arent they wrong lol

what sort of exercises are you doing?

People say you HAVE to squat to get bigger legs.. well arent they wrong lol

Pretty much everything except squatting:

Walking lunges
Split squats
Single leg leg press
Double leg leg press
Leg extension
Leg curl
Step ups
Bodyweight squats to warm up then add a 20kg plate around my next on a dip belt
Calf raise
Leg press calf raise
Single leg calf raise

I am the same, once a week I get crazy DOMS, squatting 3 times a week I get none.