• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

iifym approach

hey mate, i never said u shouldnt be lifting heavy or that heavy lifting does not have a direct devlopment of muscle growth. i simply said that bench, squat and deadlift numbers have no real reflection on how a person looks or how devloped their physique would be. So i am sorry u misread my posts on the matter.

Again i said in my posts in this thread that the iifym approach is a common sense approach to eating when it comes to the general public, i was simply looking for examples or evidence to show how BODYBUILDERS approach this and look at examples of bodybilders who have used this seeing as though that is my focus.

I have to somewhat disagree with u that it is not a new approach to dieting in bodybuilding circles, i think it goes agaisnt the grain and is a very new way of looking at things. As i stated though no it is not a new approach dor the general public, it should be common sense, but saying that, thats not what the op was about, it was about this approach from a bodybuilding/athlete point of view.
Bodybuilding proof - 3DMUSCLEJOURNEY - TEAM 3DMJ COACH - ALBERTO NUNEZ

The Ivory Latino: IFPA Pro Alberto Nunez Talks With Simplyshredded.com | SimplyShredded.com

3DMUSCLEJOURNEY - The Ivory Latino - WNBF Pro Alberto Nunez

3DMJ: Describe your nutrition when training for a competition.
Alberto Nunez: Foods don’t ever change too much. Quesadillas, Pop-Tarts, and some of my favorite cereals are still staples. The total calories change, and protein is upped a bit. Training is very similar to the offseason protocol, as cliché as it sounds, whatever helps you gain, will help you retain.
3DMJ: Describe your nutrition when you are in your off season.
Alberto Nunez: Very similar to my contest prep dieting, only I will work “gray area” foods in, and loosely monitor my intake. Treats are worked in at a sensible rate and although the caloric intake can be very generous at times, I try to make more healthier choices than not.
2Q==