• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Improve Ausbb

When I first joined all that was talked about was fast food... and fruitloops... it was a tad frustrating and I didn't learn anything.

that was the reason i joined this forum, i couldnt believe some of the crap being posted in some of the journals and threads. Its a great forum now, i spend more time on this one than any of the others now.

That was because of Kindred, where has he gone to .........

i saw a recent journal from him in irondungeon.com he was posting a lot about getting drunk.

Well that's why the mods should only allocate tasks that we can be trusted with! Spam cleaning is easy, I guess. Moderating arguments is a lot harder (which is why I guess they don't do it - they just lock the thread).

Sometimes on other forums the mods will split a topic off if it gets off-topic - that's really handy to have, as it preserves the life of the original thread.
No I don't always lock threads. Sometimes just deleting or editing a post is adequated with a PM to the member of the post deleted.

No I don't always lock threads. Sometimes just deleting or editing a post is adequated with a PM to the member of the post deleted.

I can see that now, Shrek. My above comment was made in ignorance, it was just a general impression of having seen thread after thread locked. I take it back.

Anyway, get off ausbb and ENJOY YOUR HOLS!!

I only come on when I have a spare 10 mins or so + to do some online banking.
I'm on a ferry now going from Italy (Bari) to Greece (Patras) right now then I will board a cruise liner through the Greek Islands.

we should have a strength training section. there is a lot of interest from people here that want to get strong, it would allow those who want to discuss powerlifting, strongman and olympic training to post there

The topics overlap, it's hard to get stronger without getting bigger, and vice versa.

A common problem with relatively small forums is an excess of subforums; this clutter makes it difficult for people to check on new topics which interest them (no filter on "new posts"), difficult for people to decide where to start threads, and generally stifles conversation.

I mean, we could have a bb subforum, then strength, sports, cycling, running, martial arts, professional bbers, powerlifting, nutrition, supplements, beginners, intermediates and advanced, women's and men's versions of each of the preceding, and so on.

Bugger that.

Get the name out there with caps, shirts and shakers to start with. Also get a shop front on it with supps etc... I suspect these have already been mentioned a few times already. I always think the best way to spread the work is to have merchandise so that people can walk around with it, not a new concept.

Is there anyway to set up a partition so we have the B.B side and a strength training side. That way we could log into whichever side we are interested in.
Mike.

I mean, we could have a bb subforum, then strength, sports, cycling, running, martial arts, professional bbers, powerlifting, nutrition, supplements, beginners, intermediates and advanced, women's and men's versions of each of the preceding, and so on.

Bugger that.

no need to get that technical just have bodybuilding and strength sports, just two sections is easy enough.

Thing is, Dave, everyone will have an argument why just one more subforum will be alright. I've seen it many times before.

Besides which, for the 99% of us who are not professional powerlifters or bodybuilders, or the 90% of us who are just beginners, it's a false split. If you can't even do 50 pushups or squat your bodyweight or overhead press the bar, worrying about whether you want more strength or instead more size is pointless.

if you want the website to grow, it will need to evolve. im seeing more discussion about strength related topics than i am about bodybuilding on this site lately.

edit: the number of active members that cant do push ups or sit ups is in the minority around here, most people judging by their sigs can move a bit of weight. **** even the girls want to squat and deadlift.

Last edited:
get rid of the walking/running section its has 10 threads and 92 views. waste of space, no one cares about it