• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

India fatest in the world ?

Yes that is def correct...I dont see many people overeating carrots though...have a think about what foods people will generally overeat.

I agree. Good tasting, high calorie food is what most people over eat on. Its not the food type that's the problem its peoples lack of self control.

I agree. Good tasting, high calorie food is what most people over eat on. Its not the food type that's the problem its peoples lack of self control.

Why do you think people don't have the self control - its due to the food type. Again you don't see people overeating carrots.

Why do you think people don't have the self control - its due to the food type. Again you don't see people overeating carrots.

First, well some people actually do overeat carrots. Their skin actually goes orange.

Second, what's easier and more satisfying. Stuffing yourself to excess with good tasting food or eating a carrot.

My risky food for overeating is nuts. Probably considered "clean" by most people and its a food I struggle to stop with. Easily down a few thousand calories if I don't watch it.

Er, that's "grasping or clutching at straws" lol, and I don't believe he is actually.

Do you mean nitpicking?

Carry-on.

Hahaha yea...

To even question Australia having an overeating of junk food problem is just ridiclous....are we really getting to the point where we can't even agree on a widely known issue.....come on now....

Yes you could over eat any all sorts of food but ppl aren't fat coz they in to many nuts in this country they are fucking fat coz of the junk foods they eat...

Last edited:
Hahaha yea...

To even question Australia having an overeating of junk food problem is just ridiclous....are we really getting to the point where we can't even agree on a widely known issue.....come on now....

Yes you could over eat any all sorts of food but ppl aren't fat coz they in to many nuts in this country they are fucking fat coz of the junk foods they eat...

Don't blame the food, the food is perfectly fine in moderation. People need to take responsibility for their own shit. People are always looking for something else to blame instead of realising they are the problem. They are the ones shoving too much food into their fat faces.

Did the food jump down their throats without them knowing or did they buy it and shove it in their face.

We have plenty of lower calorie "clean" type foods here. No one is stopping fatties from eating them.

Don't blame the food, the food is perfectly fine in moderation. People need to take responsibility for their own shit. People are always looking for something else to blame instead of realising they are the problem. They are the ones shoving too much food into their fat faces.

Did the food jump down their throats without them knowing or did they buy it and shove it in their face.

We have plenty of lower calorie "clean" type foods here. No one is stopping fatties from eating them.

The eating troughs in the shopping centers are good examples of what people generally eat.

I'd be interested to see data on how many families sit at the table versus sitting in front of the tv at home, now and 20 years ago.
I wonder if there is any connection or symptom.