• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

insight into amount of gear pros use.

Thanks for posting. Good watch. Only got through 5 mins so far. Will watch rest later. Footy's back on.

Yep, that he is. I have to say he seems quite scattered in his delivery of his message.

That right there is why I will never beat that guy.....

But hey, if it works.

Thanks Kunce

Interesting vid that....

Kinda losing respect for these guys.... Its straight out drug abuse...

Regarding that vid is it just me or does he not look impressive considering the drug use??

That's off season. Imagine the amount of gear guys like heath kai Ronnie and Jay are on. Seems more drugs then lifting

Watched that a couple of days ago, the amount of gear he is one seems insane. Especially when he goes into to detail how he would finish a worked, walk to his car and inject right away. I didnt think many pros used synthol but this kind of opened my eyes to it

Watched that a couple of days ago, the amount of gear he is one seems insane. Especially when he goes into to detail how he would finish a worked, walk to his car and inject right away. I didnt think many pros used synthol but this kind of opened my eyes to it

Bev Francis Atlantic States - News and Information - Page 3

Scroll down the page till you see Jay guest posing last week. Clearly 2 injection points on each head of the calve would most likely say synthol site inject scar tissue

..... It always has been..... Why loose respect now?

Respect is for the hard work and effort... The gear doesn't lift the weight for them and it doesn't drive the discipline needed to succeed at that level...

There was a time I admired their hard work... , I haven't got any issues with others using gear as its their choice...

The cocktail of drugs that guy is taking is extreme and all the guys he influences to do the same will pay for it in the long run...

So young and so wrong what he is doing...

Respect is for the hard work and effort... The gear doesn't lift the weight for them and it doesn't drive the discipline needed to succeed at that level...

There was a time I admired their hard work... , I haven't got any issues with others using gear as its their choice...

The cocktail of drugs that guy is taking is extreme and all the guys he influences to do the same will pay for it in the long run...

So young and so wrong what he is doing...

He is probably on less than most of the big timers are on! Its a disgrace the cyrren form its in. Starting to wonder if Arnold was on synthol he's chest and bis and calves where incredibly full.

He is probably on less than most of the big timers are on! Its a disgrace the cyrren form its in. Starting to wonder if Arnold was on synthol he's chest and bis and calves where incredibly full.

I wouldn't think so. His chest and bis were full I agree with that, but I cant even compare him to Greene, Cutler or Coleman. Those guys are just a new huge. Also I swear Arnold didn't have that vascularity these guys have now,its just too much now...