• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Inzer order get in asap

hey fellas im afraid to say i have to pull out of this due to a $120 parking fine i got last night :(

sssboi if you wanted a titan lever medium i can sell you my current one for $80 if you want? price is negotiable just shoot me a pm.

thanks christian for organising and sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

money sent + extra for making you wait for them to make my phaggot belt, i want to colour co ordinate it with my face at the bottom of a 5 plate squat

2 people have pulled out now.
Some have already paid.
If you are going to pull out do it now before more people pay as the order will have to be canceled.

God damn make the order or you wont get my money and ill order on my own!

I want my erector shirt now :(

lol

Its probably a bit late but check "house of pain out", they stock basically all the inzer gear and are ALOT more reasonable for postage. They do charge a couple of dollars more for most things but I paid $35 postage for 13mm lever belt, and 2 sets of knee wraps. Total order cost me $155, was well over $200 through inzer.

Thanks for that , but alot of people are wanting customs stuff that they dont provide.

Still good for future reference though.

Thanks

Is this happening or not? or people on dat dere phaggy time and wont pay, they probably dont even have the common decency to give their boyfriends reach arounds

Guys, I'm not jumping in on this order but thought that you should be aware of this great company I found that deal with US imports to Australia and can save a heap on freight. They have the supplier (Inzer) ship it to a site in the US then they forward it to Australia at the discounted bulk freight rate.

Price USA | Shop where you want

They'll quote it all in advance for you if you want to compare. I've used them a few times and they're bloody good. Eliminates huge freight markups from the initial supplier for non-US orders.

Cheers,
Mike

waiting for barlos cash to come.

stupid public holidays cant order without it cause i dont have enough on the card. Hopefully will be there tomorrow.

No freakin idea, i assume i would get an email when sent as i got one when ordered.

Im just as eager as you are lol