• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

jack3d

You once posted a link to a green drink on ebay, i am looking to buy it now, it comes from the usa, is there anywhere in aus that i can order it from to recieve it earlier?

Do your health a favour by taking yourself to Woolies. Check out the vitamin section and there you'll find some tubs of wheat grass; buy one!

Fadi.

Nothing, it should not replace a balanced diet.
You supplement your diet with wheat grass.

I went through a tub of jack3d, used to triple dose it, got hit pretty hard by it, but had a massive crash afterwards with some pretty bad depression like symptoms

Then i discovered i could do the same with 3 cups of really strong coffee

guys if i were to take stuff like jack3d etc, i rally hate it when it comes to night and i can't sleep at all, although it doing nothing for the workout itself.

When it gets to this point, is there anyway to get to sleep rather restlessly tossing and turning? (this happened lastnight)

Don't have caffine to start with? There is no miracle cure. Did you not listen to everything said? Adjust your diet and eat enough and you won't be tired for your workout. Quit caffine to stop crashing from it all the time. Your sleep is one of the most vital structural pillars to building muscle. Why deprive your body of that? Read noobs thread on caffine too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jack3D is BS. I have 3/4 tub sitting on top of the cupboard doing nothing. It doesn't give any effect other than throwing up and feeling like total crap for the rest of the day (i.e. as if I haven't slept or eaten for days).

started taking jack3d last week, seems like a pretty good preworkout, doesnt make me feel ill or run to the toilet like xtreme xpand. the only downside is you get a bit of anxiety/crashes

started taking jack3d last week, seems like a pretty good preworkout, doesnt make me feel ill or run to the toilet like xtreme xpand. the only downside is you get a bit of anxiety/crashes

Are you taking jack3d because you're running low on energy before your workout? If so, have you asked yourself why you're running low on energy before a workout or at any other time for that matter? Very deep questions that require, or rather necessitate an answer from each and everyone here who's running low on what is most fundamental to life itself: energy!

Fadi.

DELETE THREAD

Poison ends here

////
Dude, you miss the point of some threads.
We discuss supplements. Weather you choose to take them or not is up to you. You don't like Jack3d, fair enough but it should not stop members talking about it and other supps and posting their thoughts. I have not taken this supp nor do I wish to but I like reading peoples reviews and thoughts about it.

Fair enough, yeah?

fadi-
yes sometimes i am runing low on energy/enthusiasm as i have a busy schedule, i dont see why it would be a huge drama taking it, yes i know in the long run it is not healthy for you. but to be honnest neither is being your size, im sure you would have several injuries and stress on certain parts of your body and being that big would not be considered healthy. i dont judge anyone on any of there choices in life as it is clearly double standards.
i dont mean to offend you, and would like to hear an opinion back from you as your knowledge far exceeds mine

fadi-
yes sometimes i am runing low on energy/enthusiasm as i have a busy schedule, i dont see why it would be a huge drama taking it, yes i know in the long run it is not healthy for you. but to be honnest neither is being your size, im sure you would have several injuries and stress on certain parts of your body and being that big would not be considered healthy. i dont judge anyone on any of there choices in life as it is clearly double standards.
i dont mean to offend you, and would like to hear an opinion back from you as your knowledge far exceeds mine

The problem is you are using band aids.. If you feel like shit there is a reason and addign a band aid will only add to the problem..

If you are havign a bad back to you smash some codeine and go and rock a squat set?

Adding caffeine to the cns when it is in such an extreme state of shock is asking for trouble.. Not to mention all the other problems , adrenal fatique, gaba, melatonin production ect...

Suffering from adrenal fatique after drinking 2L of coke zero for years and not ever being told of the side effects of caffeine has given me the shits. I have damaged my body because no one gave me infomation that should of been obviously blatent to me..

But hey if people are aloud to sell shit it sohuld be fine... Having an increased muscle mass is not an 'unhealthy thing'. If you are reffering to my size as in my abdominal obsesity well that is a direct relaiton to my endocrine problems one of them being cortisol and adrenal fatique from years off caffeine abuse...

If you feel like shit your diet or sleep is not correct. Human beings are not supposed to feel like shit, however we all seem to believe this and maybe this is what supplement companies want us to bleieve...

with all these claims of ENERGY drinks mother, V rockstar ect obviously they know that these things cause dependency.. And cause you to feel like shit so you have one.. However you feel like shit again soon after and put that down to " the good dirnk has wore off" not that it smashed your adrenal glands and now they are trying to recover.

Some things in life we have to supplement. Poison is not one of them.

It isnt double standards its jsut common sense to the informed...

I once had a dumb **** of a friend who used to complain about a constant cough... He smoked though was adiment it wasnt the ciggarettes it must be something else.. What a moron.

i really guess you have to take it with a grain of salt, i understand at what you are getting at. jack3d would be my only poison, i had a chronic drug addiction at a young age which i finally quit which led to an addiction of sleeping pills which i took everynight solidly for over 2 years. ever since i started lifting ive quit sleeping pills, booze,coffee, eating unhealthy and ive never felt better whilst i still have minor sleeping problems and at points of the day i get extremely tired. i use jack3d occasionally and it wont be for much longer, its helped me significantly and i still dont see a problem with using it occasionally. its when you abuse it that it will harm you.
if you take it everyworkout constantly you are stupid and you are just another case of darwins theory

fadi-

This was my previous reply to you:
Are you taking jack3d because you're running low on energy before your workout? If so, have you asked yourself why you're running low on energy before a workout or at any other time for that matter? Very deep questions that require, or rather necessitate an answer from each and everyone here who's running low on what is most fundamental to life itself: energy!
Please point out anywhere from the above where you feel I was judging you. I'm not in the business of judging anyone Sir. It was you who passed judgment on me by using my size as an example. I know all about double standards and it would surely be hypocritical of me to judge you in any way shape or form since I've never claimed to be perfect or infallible in any way. Please read what I write around here, you may be shocked to realise that you and I are quite similar in our way of thinking.

Never be quick to judge. I thank you for your time

Fadi.

i really guess you have to take it with a grain of salt, i understand at what you are getting at. jack3d would be my only poison, i had a chronic drug addiction at a young age which i finally quit which led to an addiction of sleeping pills which i took everynight solidly for over 2 years. ever since i started lifting ive quit sleeping pills, booze,coffee, eating unhealthy and ive never felt better whilst i still have minor sleeping problems and at points of the day i get extremely tired. i use jack3d occasionally and it wont be for much longer, its helped me significantly and i still dont see a problem with using it occasionally. its when you abuse it that it will harm you.
if you take it everyworkout constantly you are stupid and you are just another case of darwins theory

Thats good congratulations on your change and realisaiton of life...

My understanding of neurotransmitters serotonin norepineprine gaba ect and problems revolving these chemicals all relate to addictvie personality and caffeine effects these neurotranmitters... So i wouldnt want to be feeding any sort of addiction. I understand as i too have an addictive personality.

I reccomend this book to anyone. it was very interesting and intriguing.

Full of double blind placebo studies on all sorts of things.

caffeine-blues.jpg

fadi-
Sorry for using you as an example, i guess what im trying to get at is a more objective post with tips of what could help/what jack3d is actually doing to me would of been more beneficial, as i can see you are trying to help me and i greatly appreciate it but just stating that i may have an enegry problem and that i should fix it isnt of great help.
i apologise if someone has already mentioned tips, as i have not read the entire thread.(capped net)

edit-cheers for the book noobs, il be sure to check it out