• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Keto Supps

maxwolfie

Bulk Nutrients - What to order?

EDIT: Just finished my Keto diet. Epic fail - Long story.

Anyways, back on a bulking diet and running out of supps.

What to order?

Last edited:
Biocharge from bioflex... I quarentee you won't find a better product.

It is carb free, and the amino acids have a very high bioavailability so no need to take with dextrose if you don't want

Biocharge from bioflex... I quarentee you won't find a better product.

It is carb free, and the amino acids have a very high bioavailability so no need to take with dextrose if you don't want

High bioavailability? That sounds interesting..

Citrulline Malate1500 (mg
Ingredients:
Glycerol Monostearate, Beta Alanine, Arginine, Citrulline Malate, Creatine, Inosine, Phenylalanine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Flavour, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Calcium, Niacin, Sucralose.

So the highest ammount of anything in there is 1.6grams... And only 1 gram of creatine.

:rolleyes:

Terriffic product.

High bioavailability? That sounds interesting..

Citrulline Malate1500 (mg
Ingredients:
Glycerol Monostearate, Beta Alanine, Arginine, Citrulline Malate, Creatine, Inosine, Phenylalanine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Flavour, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Calcium, Niacin, Sucralose.

So the highest ammount of anything in there is 1.6grams... And only 1 gram of creatine.

:rolleyes:

Terriffic product.

(Written by the guy who made it, much more then 1.6g of certain ingredients)

It is the ONLY pre workout product that I know which clearly labels every ingredient in every dose, and for a similar sized dose seems to have by far the largest amounts of active ingredients (mainly as it has no fillers).

BioCharge can be used directly before training, but many like to sip it as they go.

I have listed the dose at 10g to satisfy the health regs, however much better results come from a 20g dose. With a 20g dose that results in 50 serves which makes an $86 price including delivery extremely competitive.

Interestingly, there are a few pre workout products that contain such high amounts of carbs that to get the same levels of "active ingredients" as from BioCharge, you'd have to take 100g - which would work out to $8 or so a serve, compaed with 86c to $1.72 a serve with BioCharge.

Any the composition is as follows:

4.8g is Glycerol Monosterate. GM is the ultimate muscle hydrator. It is a combination of a carb and a fat, structurally it's a fat (and is classidied as saturated) but doesn't have the typical mechanism in the body.

The best thing about GM is that it will keep muscles very well hydrated for long periods, we all know hydration means nutrients flow and can help sustain performance for longer. To aid this benefit further a custom electrolyte formula has been added. This is complete with sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium all in there.

3g of Citrulline Malate has been added which is a decent dose of a very effective (and expensive!) compound. Citrulline Malate works by increasing Nitric Oxide levels through raising Arginine. Why not just add more Arginine? Well, Citrulline malate actually raises arginine more effectively than arginine itself.
Apart from the obvious N.O benefit (which many feel as muscle pumps) CM will help creatine levels reduce ammonia and lactic acid.

3g of Arginine is also added to amplify the effects of the CM. A total of 6g does create a massive N.O effect, many people reporting this as one of the best benefits of the product.

3g of Beta Alanine is in there, most people have heard of this - it's great for assisting endurance (through it;s action on carnosine). Basically as work is performed the body tires due to hydogen building up. Beta Alanine keeps this balance more optimal so workouts can be longer and harder.

2g of Creatine Monohydrate has been added as without it the supp wouldn't be complete. Love it or hate it, Creatine is proven and very effective. Doses here are kept low both to help those that are sensitive and to ensure enough of everything else gets in there!

1.4g of Inosine (which is not so well known) will help energy production through it's oxygen production benefits. This is a supp that doesn't have a lot of research behind it but has been very popular with the soviets and powerlifters.

800mg of Phenylaline has been combined with 800mg of Acetyl Tyrosine to help mental focus and give users a stimulant type edge without a Nervous system depleter like caffeine. Although as a stimulant caffeine is much more effective, this combination will not constrict blood vessels or lead to CNS burn out.

I have now included an electrolyte formula in there, this consists of 150mg of magnesium, 50mg of sodium, 100mg of potssium and 30mg of calcium which worls very well with the glcerol monostearate to keep the body well hydrated.

Finally 40mg of Niacin has been added to assist the Vaso Dialating effects of the CM and Arginine even further.

The remaining 400mg per 20g is a combination of flavour (either lime or raspberry) and sucralose. This keeps it very pure while making the product taste really good. If you usually gag on pre workout stuff you may be pleasently surprised with the taste of it.

Any other suggestions?

buy serpeate amino acids in bulk and mix together yourself..

my during post/ workout shake has about 80grams of stuff in it...

I dont see many on the market supps advertising 80grams of anything as a serving..

Bulk nutrients, check them out. Won't come in a contianer called super pump or anything like that but it will save you money.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly... I'm lost without my Extreme anabolic nitro rage... Muscletech saved my life! I was scrawny before I found them. Thanks Mr Coleman for your recomendation.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am getting more off topic but I found after I took Extreme Anabolic Nitro Rage that I screamed and yelled just like Ronnie.

YEAH BABY, YEAH. OOOOOHHHHH THATS THE SHIT YEEEEEEEAH.

Back on topic, listen to the guys and buy bulk you will save a fortune and you only need the basics if that.

Bugger, I've just gone and bought some Jack3d lol. What exactly do I need to buy in bulk and where do I get it from? Don't mind buying online if it's cheaper.

bulknutrients.com.au you will never shop elsewhere again. I too was a slave to nanovapour and creabolin and things like that when I started.

Bcaa, creatine and glutamine would be the core three. Everyone agree with that? Probably get yourself some zinc aswell. That's what I take along with DIM and stinging nettle root extract. Flavouring is something you may want to look into aswell. I add most of mine to my protein shakes except for the pre workout dossage.
Posted via Mobile Device