• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Knee wraps

Pottsy

Hi guys,

Just after somewhere in Canberra where I can walk in and buy some knee wraps. New to the area and don't know any shops.

thanks

Anything you can buy locally will be rubbish.

Loadedlifting.com is an Australian online store which stocks Inzer.

Go there, don't waste your money on any other rubbish.

Thanks mate. I'll get a decent set as soon as possible. Bought some from a store to get me along while I wait.

on a somewhat related note, are knee wraps better for your knee health, or detrimental? I'd been looking into getting some after a mate reported his knee pain went away after getting some of the Inzer red ones. I don't want to make the supporting muscles weaker though.

At what stage or why should one start wearing knee wraps. Is it more of a support for the knees? Would you start wearing them say for instance when you are lifting 1 1/2 times you body weight? Or is it more an individual choice?
Cheers

For knee wraps, you can also refer Gripped.com.au, an online store in Australia. Their quality knee wraps allow you to confidently squat deeper, leg press heavier, and extend to a full range.