• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

L-Glutamine Dosage and Times

howzit

Hey guys

I decided to buy some pure L-Glutamine (1kg for $55) and was wondering what sort of dosages to take and at what times. I was thinking 15g a day, 5 in morning, 5 afterworkout and 5 before bed. Everything else I find on the interwebs is pretty mixed.

2 times I really think its best to take it are after training and before bed - normally I'll take 15-30g after training and same before bed.

But yes there is ALOT of different views on how to take it.

Thanks, that it was I think I'll do.

Do you take pure L-glutamine? 15-30g sounds like a lot.

Thanks, that it was I think I'll do.

Do you take pure L-glutamine? 15-30g sounds like a lot.

Normally I will take 15g per serve but if I missed one i'll take 30g in one hit.

Yea mate just pure L-glutamine.

I mix 10g in with my Post Workout Shake.

WMS, Glutamine, EAAs, and Creatine.

I get it intravenously injected... Ok I don't but from what I have read it is the optimal way to go :D

Supposedly (for glutamine) it therefore doesn't have to pass through the gut where a lot of it is absorbed and then can be used throughout the body. Personally I would not bother, plus glutamine is good for gut health. I do not know about L-carnitine as I have never bothered with it.

Hey guys

I decided to buy some pure L-Glutamine (1kg for $55) and was wondering what sort of dosages to take and at what times. I was thinking 15g a day, 5 in morning, 5 afterworkout and 5 before bed. Everything else I find on the interwebs is pretty mixed.

I have 10g in the morning 10g post workout and 5g before bed