• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

lactose enzymes..where to buy?

shit is pretty cheap from local chemist, buy the tablets to keep with you when youre on the run out and about and buy the liquid for at home use. You can use the liquid to add to a shit ton of milk and you have to leave it for about 24 hours so it converts all the lactose.

By the way I would also make note of anyone that isnt truly lactose intolerant taking these enzymes can actually down regulate your own production of lactase. So just be sure its an allergy to lactose and not an allergy to some of the proteins contained in diary products.

liquid from memory but liquid wont work well if youre out and going to have some ice cream or milkshake or some shit only the tablets will work for that.

You mean lactase not lactose i take it?

Do a search on lactaid i think that was one of the products recommended here a while ago.

You can buy them from epharmacy for around 26$. http://www.epharmacy.com.au/searchr...oducts&terms=lacteeze&stype=NP&expand=0&sic=0

The tablets are good for anything diary, I use to eat 2-4 before consuming dairy depending what I had, generally I would eat 4 for around a litre of milk.

If you want it mainly for milk the drops are the way to go, I converted around 50 litres of milk and I still had around 1/3rd of the bottle left. With the drops you put drops into the milk bottle and leave it for 24 hours so it can help break down the lactose.

If you have a dairy intolerance you could still have problems digesting dairy when using lactose enzymes, I personally stay away from dairy now as I still get problems digesting dairy when using lactose enzymes but it isnt as bad when compared to not taking them.

Just becareful when buying from ebay, lactose drops have a limited shelf life from memory its 6 months or a year, so if you buy from ebay you could get short dated stock, cant remember if the tablets have an expiry or not.

Last edited: