• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Max's Supplements worth it ?

Sure they may work but they are ridiculously overpriced.

I would not waste my hard earned on Max's.

I would love a Max's rep to come on board and explain the over-inflated prices, same with Horely's and Musashi.

Anyhow, have a look at the site sponsors for much better prices.

Over-priced.

I did use HP+ (whatever it was called, the fat burner one) - way way back in the day and its prob one of the best tasting proteins ive ever had - prob top 3.

In reference to Bulknutrients quality do you find it effective ?

I've said this in another thread, dont worry about taste just worry about the effectiveness, protein is protein companies like Maxs, musashi and horleys inflate prices because they are the brand names of bodybuilding...fancy bottles,stupid ads and all the hype, don't waste your money on any of them.

Long time ago, i drank horleys bulk, musashi bulk an many others. My body could not process the shake. I would fart and spit through my bum. I now make my own bulk shake. Unflavoured wpi with oatmass 3x a day. I'm gaining weight very nicely and my body has not complained.

Last edited:
they only thing i can say about max's is there stuff has a taste rating of 10/10 ... its fucking magical.
But there prices still dont justify it.
But damn they taste fucking awesome!

In reference to Bulknutrients quality do you find it effective ?

Kokonutz, I am the proprietor of Bulk Nutrients and I can tell you that the amount of customers we have who are buying from us and turning away from the major brands is astronomical.
Month after month we hit sales records, at a time when most of the market are crying that sales are low.

The biggests difference between our customers and those that use the major brands is that ours tend to be educated, knowledgable, know how to interpret labels as well and want the best value products money can buy.
The top amateur bodybuilders (many of whom are sponsored) purchase from us, as do a few pro's, such is the quality of our range.

Our products aren't just well priced, they usually smash the bigger brands products in terms of quality and purity also.

If you buy from Bulk Nutrients you are buying directly from a manufacturer who has a large scale production facility, and sells directly to you.
Taking out distributours, sales reps, retaiol margins and overinflated marketing budgets means you pay far less for the finiahed product.

In terms of taste, this is a very personal thing too. Many of our customers have remarked that our WPI is the best tasting protein they have ever had, while others prefer some name brands.

Really great products - very effective, great price!

x2

Glutamine, BCAA, Creatine, Protein-BN is where I go for these supplements now!!

Cheers.
:)

* Used to only buy protein from here in oz, and buy everything else from the states. Don't bother now, as I am 110% satisfied with the price and quality of the supplements from BN

Hi Bio Flex

I have been getting some awful diarrhea, from using DAA, BCAAs, Pre workout powder, Acetyl Tyrosine these are from BN

Dosage:
DAA 1&a half scoops which is 3.2G
BCAAS - 10grams so about 4-5scoops
Pre workout Powder - 3 Scoops
Acetyl Tyrosine - 1 Scoop

Each of the above I am having them with 250ml of water. Is it preferred to take the above after a meal ?
I'm I staking this wrong ? I'm I taking more then usual or something ?

Last edited:
I have tryed changing my intake around after a meal and that has stopped the negative side effects, I guess some of us a unique.

Hi Bio Flex

I have been getting some awful diarrhea, from using DAA, BCAAs, Pre workout powder, Acetyl Tyrosine these are from BN

Dosage:
DAA 1&a half scoops which is 3.2G
BCAAS - 10grams so about 4-5scoops
Pre workout Powder - 3 Scoops
Acetyl Tyrosine - 1 Scoop

Each of the above I am having them with 250ml of water. Is it preferred to take the above after a meal ?
I'm I staking this wrong ? I'm I taking more then usual or something ?

In all likehood it is a reaction to the stimulants in the pre workout NT. Compared to many it isn't too stimulant heavy, however stims are fantastic laxatives, especially when taken on an empty stomach.

Looks as if you have ther problem sorted though.