• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"Melanotan"

Just about to finish my second bottle, still experiencing some nausea and ridiculous levels of horniness when I am taking it. Fairly happy with my results, if it was summer I probably would have gone too dark. After I have finished my 20mls I will be happy to just do maintenance.

Im very interested in getting a head start on my tan ... But how long does it take for the mt2 tan to start working? Or should I be asking how many bottles are needed to get dark in winter?

That is most likely the substrate they used. I went black as shit personally, I'll post some photos later

It works very quickly, you will probably need to do a sunbed session each week and using an accelerator, there is a bit of sun in winter so a little sun exposure will also help. ZZY was on it and probably used about 30ml to get as dark as he did. Anyone can tan on this stuff, you can get really dark on this stuff if you are not careful you can get too dark. You don't get sunburn either and apart from a few dark freckles, the condition of my skin is really good. I do moisturize and exfoliate regularly so this also helps. One of the best things is that I have avoided any blotchiness which I have had in the past and which was aggrivated by a spraytan.

lol you do get sunburned on it. You're injecting melanocytes- so do some fucking research on what these are before you start injecting them. There are several different skin types so depending on your skin type you'll get different types of tan. Personally I turned a fantastic shade of orange thanks to my Gaelic ancestry but I look great now it's died down a bit. When the hairs on my arms start looking white I know that I am starting to get too dark.

968843_10201238185858865_1743793030_n.jpg

It was originally designed to counter skin cancer and the sun protection factor was also touted as one of its benefits although it is not completely fool proof, in my experience I have experience minimal if any sun burn. Wondering how long you can take this and if you can maintain with this indefinetly.

Melanotan II is different from Melanotan I which has been clinically trialled and is available in some European countries with a specific prescription.

I've been using MII for a 4 months and effect is to give great sun protection from burning, as well as a tan. The tan reflects your skin type - for me its a freckly kind of tan on place which have had previous exposure like arms, but even no freckles on my torso. The overall effect is very natural.

Beware of the moles as a side-effect. Actually looking for a new supplier, so if anyone can recommend please PM me.

Hi,

New user here but long time user of melanotan.org. Just a bit annoyed with the difficulty of obtaining melanotan in aus at the moment. I've been through three different places over the last few years which are now all shut down (or at least their website is down 'for maintenance'). Couple of questions:

1. Any idea why peptide suppliers in aus shut down so often? Surely there's a market for it so I'm assuming its government regulation or something???

2. Any ideas for a reputable supplier? I've been injecting relatively consistently for a few years with only one big break in the middle. Really don't want to go back to pasty whiteness for a while.

Any assistance would be appreciated.