• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[melbourne] food challenges

krayon

Just posting to see if anyone has ever completed a food challenged, heres a few thats in melbourne if you guys are on a cheat day or cheat meal or w/e fancy a challenge.

1. http://www.theurbanlist.com/melbourne/a-list/melbourne-vs-food-melbournes-greatest-food-challenges <<< List of 10

And then theres this !

2. J.D burgers

The 1.5KG Legendary Super Saiyan Challenge OFFICIALLY UP!

Yet not even one brave warrior has dared to face the Legendary Super Saiyan Brolly.

Who dares to take on the Almighty Brolly?

Time Limit: 8 Patties - 8 Minutes

**FREE if completed within 8 minutes

10513375_775259385878679_7965478878075604260_n.jpg

Anyone takers?

Yep, way too expensive, and not enough time.

had it been $25-$30 and 15 mins I am sure a few people would give it a go.

a mate of mine does a lot of competitive eating in Adelaide, he is a unit and I don't think he could do it in under 8...... Might go close

Yeah the time limit takes away a lot of the enjoyment from the eating I reckon. Some of the un-timed challenges in that link are quite achievable though. I've always wanted to do the Hoffbrauhaus one, that's quite doable.

Just checked out that website, think im gonna have to try and get to a couple of these places, some of em look pretty good....

If I was spending $50 on a burger and made room for that many calories, I would want to take my time and enjoy it.

Problem is it doesn't look like it would taste that good. Burgers have gotta have the right meat to bun ratio. I would rather eat a heap of burgers rather than one burger with a stack of patties.

One kilo of protein in any one sitting is my limit. Tried to go over that many-a-times, end up just hugging the toilet rim. :rolleyes:

I don't think I could do that one. I agree with Bazza. Too much meat and not enough bun haha.

The burger I did yesterday was about 1/3 of that meat approximately but also had over 500g of chips. I struggled with the meat patty the most so this one would be tough alright.

I thought a pounder would be a good idea one night - my digestive system made me pay dearly for that one. never again.

Had one once, a loooong time ago. Didn't think it was that bad... Haven't had a quarter or half for a while though

Got a pounder a few years ago and my mate got one aswell - ate mine easy - he couldn't finish his (maybe ate a little less than half) and I ate that aswell - and was still hungry haha....

I say we do a Macca's challenge. 10 cheeseburgers for time.

Best I did at Maccas was 5 quarter pounders 5 large chips and 40 nuggets.

Wouldn't want to do a pounder at Maccas. Just to much meat not enough bun and sauce. Don't even really like the double quarter pounders.

10 cheeseburgers caused me shaking like I was cold for a good 30mins to an hour, and had a quiet chuck to top it off. Then the shakes stopped

I'll give it a crack... Do they still do $1 cheeseburgers at lunchtime? Limit of 4 or some crap so do the walk in and then drive thru on the way out