• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Milk

I've always had full cream milk, not really liked the taste of hilo or skim.

I should probably swap though, my belly is getting unproportional to the rest of me :(

I have a self-diagnosed case of mild lactose intolerance (bloating, nausea etc), so I drink Pauls Zymil, full cream.

used to be lactose intolerant

i drank full cream for a year until i stopped being intolerant hahaha

No bullshit, I do the same thing.
I drink 2l a day easy, but every 2 months or so, I won't have any for a week or 2.
Once I start back on it, especially if it's not raw, I could shit through the eye of a needle.
After a week or so, I'm back to normal.

Yeah I tell guys who wanna bulk and are lactose intolerant to just put up with the shit and ride it out till they aren't no more.. they think I'm crazy!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QphMaa4wxI]Funniest Milk Ad Ever! (Australian) - YouTube[/ame]

^thats not funny sorry callan, that was a very annoying ad.

she went looking for the dick @ 0:23

raw unprocessed shultz full cream organic milk. aka bath milk. in very small amounts.

i'm not really a milk kinda guy unless its being poured over a hot naked chick for me to lick off or if its in my coffee.

probably the coffee is a more realistic scenario! :D

^thats not funny sorry callan, that was a very annoying ad.

she went looking for the dick @ 0:23
lol the ad came to mind when i first saw the thread, then came across it today when looking at random shit on the tube haha :p

uht skim powdered. Because I like to buy in bulk & cbf going to the shops every second day for milk.

I cant go past $2 and $3 coles.
Just good value.

Well better than that is the milk they are throwing out at the end of the day, especially if you drink 1-4 litres a day.