• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mobility and training....

postage pricing sucks there.

1x MEDIUM 41" POWER LIFTING LATEX RESISTANCE LOOP BAND FOR STRENGTH TRAINING | eBay
how about this one? good enough for the mobilitywod drills?

I didn't know cyber it were doing bands? That's awesome, if you live in Sydney give him a call, he always does a cheaper price if you turn up and purchase OFF eBay, just becomes a store purchase and he passes the savings on. He's at seven hills, if not he's a good guy you won't have a problem.
EDIT: you're in newy.....duh! Haven't tried that product but all my weights and barbels are cyber it.

fuck i love this site lol. been doing 2-3 a day of the videos ( well ive watched 40 of them over the past few days). Hip impingement and shoulder issues feel so much better at the moment. So good.

waiting patiently for my power band.

what do lacrosse balls feel like? i just use two tennis balls in a sock, and two rubberish balls (small and big one), a PVC pipe, med ball and the stick.

I swear I replied here yesterday but anyway.

I can't find the vid that shows how to use the stretch bands with the sumo stance against a wall. Anyone know the one? Or can explain it?

chris do you mean the mobilityWOD one? with legs up the wall or standing?
I saw one yesterday on there as I was searching the vids for something else

yeah mobilitywod. Legs are against the wall and then you somehow use the band to create more tension.

yeah, like the second one and then you somehow use the stretch band to increase it. Can't work that bit out!

In the second vid, where you walk your feet out, I use the thinest powerband doubled over around my knees as demonstrated in the first vid, and force my feet to walk out more, heel toe heel toe to creep out. I can't get my stance as wide as the guy does in the vid but doing these a few times really got my sumo stance wide!