• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Molecular Nutrition

SwolenONE

mnlogo.jpg

Molecular Nutrition wants to know what are Australians favorite MN supps?

peakbeta_450_white.jpeg

x_factor_450_white.jpeg

attachment.php

mnbody.com

We want to know what your favorite MN products have been, past or present, since 2001 and for the best testimonials we will reward you with the product of your choice!

molecular-nutrition-pure-science.jpg

Speaking of which!

N00bs, you're eating a lot of mince lamb these days, do you drain the fat off after cooking or just chow down as is? Or do you get some kind of super sexy lean lamb minced for you? Just curious as it's one of my main protein sources.

Speaking of which!

N00bs, you're eating a lot of mince lamb these days, do you drain the fat off after cooking or just chow down as is? Or do you get some kind of super sexy lean lamb minced for you? Just curious as it's one of my main protein sources.

George forman grill ftw...

I AM NOT AGAINST SATURATED FAT AT ALL!!!

BUT

If you are eating the amount of meat/milk we do to eat all the fat with it would be 150 odd g of saturated fat a day... And then that takes the place of other valuble fats in the diet.

Remember Fat is were animals store toxins. Hormones/Poisons when we are eating the fat we are ingesting this as well... There is alot of oestradiol ingested when drinking alot of milk for example...

We want to have organic grass fed meat to limit our exposure to these toxins found in the fat cells. Because we are only as healthy as what we eat / ate...

George forman grill ftw...

I AM NOT AGAINST SATURATED FAT AT ALL!!!

BUT

If you are eating the amount of meat/milk we do to eat all the fat with it would be 150 odd g of saturated fat a day... And then that takes the place of other valuble fats in the diet.

Remember Fat is were animals store toxins. Hormones/Poisons when we are eating the fat we are ingesting this as well... There is alot of oestradiol ingested when drinking alot of milk for example...

We want to have organic grass fed meat to limit our exposure to these toxins found in the fat cells. Because we are only as healthy as what we eat / ate...

Good point. I really should rinse mine. I broke my Foreman so I may pick up another this weekend. But throw in a touch of sea salt, garlic, onion, rosemary into some lamb in one delicious burger. Seriously good.

Milk I'll have to go off again, I only drink it PWO but it can pack a gut punch when it likes does. But! I'll be down in Melbourne next week so I'm going to go to town on some Raw milk.

What's your take on the regular Woolies/Coles mince? Pretty shoddy or not all bad? Preperation dependant.

Fairly shitty..

I'm buying woolies organic lamb ATM
Until I find a good butcher it's only 13$ a kg.

Turkey mine is cheap about 4$ a kg.

Look on I herb for lactase enzymes if you are having problems with the milk.. Should be cheap.

I take now super enzymes but they dint have lactase..

I think us backwater far Northeners get jibbed when it comes to stock from Woolies. The only organic stuff we get in is chicken breats/thighs and the prices are flat out ridiculous. Like close to $30/kg ridiculous.

I've got a few local butchers that seems to have some good stuff. I've also found a place that does bulk meat and supplies most butchers/bigger outlets for meat in a little hidden away back street. I'm yet to check 'em out but they do damn good prices apparently.

I've actually just run out of my enzymes. I did notice a good difference in bloat/gas when taking them with the milk. BioOrganics Essential Enzymes, I think was the one. Red clear plastic bottles/lids.

I'm going to do some meat sleuthing this weekend me thinks.

Good opportunity here guys, have many of you tried our products? If you have any questions feel free to ask anytime.

If your products really worked, and people were really happy with them, you wouldn't need to bribe them with freebies to get your testimonials, they would come naturally, that to me speaks for itself.

I have used Molecular Nutrition for years, and I also sell the products.
X-Factor hasn't really been a huge seller for me mainly because people are ignorant to the benefits of the product and some are just scared to use it. I use peak beta quiet a bit and stack with some BCAA's prior to training with excellent results. I have some Anabolics 2007 left if anybody wants some for $50 plus postage (below my cost). If you do gear this is a must have and it also explains the science behind X-Factor.

I dont think they are sponsers but what is wrong with trying some products out for FREE !!!!!!

People here a very quick to bash products.

When someone offers a free product for anybody to try out in which incendently not many Supplement companies often do that most people here a more than happy to have a dig at them.

If you going to have a go at a particular product adleast try it before you bash it !!!

You might be surprized at what it can do, Natadrol for one is proving alot of people wrong.;)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear some in Australia aren't too familiar with our line. Molecular Nutrition is a research based company and has brought 5 new ingredients to market thus far and our flagship product, X-Factor is not only patented in the US but also University proven in two separate studies. Our line is certainly quite different than run of the mill, copy cat formulas that we all see flooding the market. Rounding out our line is that in addition to our performance enhancing products, we have the Health Stabil component (blood pressure, liver and lipid support) as well as three very popular reference guides. One for anabolic steroids, one concerning underground anabolics and the ultimate in education for legal dietary supplements.

That would be me Shrek, they are good comapany and William Llewellyn is the most respected supplement Guru in the U.S, in other words he really knows his stuff.

He also has a regular column on major muscle mags in the U.S aswell.

I also think that your signiture avator and my avator should get together

Last edited:
Are you guys sponsors to ausbb?
I would really like to become a sponsor of this forum and have asked about donations at least.
I have a lot to offer members here and look forward to becoming a regular contributor.

Welcome abroad..

Originally it looked like spam, you would be surprised how much oh that we get here.

MN is a reputable company (from what I've read), I don't think need to need spam a little Aussie Board like ours.

welcome one and all.