• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Most effective way of taking WPI/WPC, Dextrose, L-Glutamine and Creatine Post+Pre w/o

I am 180cm - 84.5kg

I really want to drop below 80kg, as well as develop muscle definition.

I have just gotten back into the gym, so I'm trying to get back to where I left off 6 months ago. I will compare old numbers and new numbers:

Bicep Curls:
WAS: 15kg dumbells on preacher
NOW: 10kg dumbells on preacher

Tricep Extension
WAS: 27.5kg dumbell (shared between two hands)
NOW: 20kg dumbell

Bench Press
WAS: 32.5kg dumbells
NOW: 22.5kg dumbells

Shoulder Press
WAS: 27.5kg dumbells
NOW: 17.5kg dumbells

Bent Over Row (Back)
WAS: 20kg dumbells
NOW: 12.5kg dumbells

Hope this is enough information.

Like everyone said, get your diet right. I am the last person who should be giving diet advice but as an athlete (a soccer player) you should know better than eating bacon, sandwiches and potatoes as your regular meals.

Pre and Post shakes - I use 60g WPC, 5g L Glut, 5g Creapure and Dextrose pre and post training.

Training wise. Unless you are training for the "preacher curl world record", or the "two handed triceps extension World Titles" who cares what you can curl or move with your triceps. You need to squat and deadlift.

Again. you need to squat and deadlift. And given that you are a soccer player, not a bodybuilder, don't train to failure!

Tim

You don't need any supplements not now and not for a long time.

With the exercises you listed and the weights it's not taking you 3-4 days to recover, it's all in your head.

You should be eating meat, eggs, milk, fruit and heaps of veggies.

Follow the beginner program in the strength section at least until you can bench 100 squat 140 and dead 180.