• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Most overlooked body part

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
what do you observe to be the most overlooked body part?
everyone works the arms and chest , and most/some work the legs , but what other areas do people neglect

was going to say rear delts but yeah, neck
I do a lot of neck work, big neck looks pretty awesome

For the bro's, it always seems to be the back. They love Chest, Arms and Shoulders, but when they turn around they look like Women. Guess that's what their Boyfriends like.

Yeah same here, rear delts would be right up there, even Hammies to some extent, however, hammies are much harder to show off.

There seems to be mounting evidance stating that a weak neck is a reason why athletes in combat type sports are recieving concussion.

But yeah, a thick muscular neck looks pretty cool.

JKing0018.jpg

There seems to be mounting evidance stating that a weak neck is a reason why athletes in combat type sports are recieving concussion.

But yeah, a thick muscular neck looks pretty cool.

Boxers and Fighters in general have always done a lot of neck work.

Look at Evander Holyfield, huge neck. Explains some of the reason why he was able to "take a lickin and keep on tickin" against much bigger opponents ....... just like Poni! ;)

Rear delts or any other upper back muscle other than the traps, like the rhomboids.