• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Olympia 2014- SEPTEMBER 18-21, 2014 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

kai looked ever BETTER today than yesterday.

and both days were better than phil... phil needed to come in razar sharp, which he didn't, should not have won.

oh another note, oksana grinina won. finally she gets the credit she deserved.

infact her prev sponsor dumped her and got jema jameson instead... like WHAT!!!

suck it to those sponsors (yes its a huge known brand)

kai looked ever BETTER today than yesterday.

and both days were better than phil... phil needed to come in razar sharp, which he didn't, should not have won.

Phil was better than Kai today and did get better as it went on - where Kai got watery as it went on - Did either deserve the win - in my eyes...no.

If Kai came in abit more conditioned then maybe he could of edged out a 90% on Phil - Kai even said he tried to come in abit bigger this year to try and play the size game...just didnt work - Phil's shape was nowhere as good either this year - there are def a few guys who could take the crown next year - over Kai and Phil.

tell me how? how did he look better. explain

Today he was better conditioned, fuller, bigger, to a degree better shape - still wasnt a fan of either of them this year though - neither of them were at their best.

Wolf, Rhoden - if they could come in slightly bigger, thicker with the same condition then there would be your 1 and 2...

Phil and Kai of course just did enough though - Phil's shape though is starting to look abit wack.

Even Ramy with 10% better conditioning would be very hard to stop....

But as I said there is always focus on 1 or 2 guys each year and the rest are forgotten regardless of what they bring....

you still haven't explain in your opinion, how you think that body shape is better than another

Phil was better than Kai today and did get better as it went on - where Kai got watery as it went on - Did either deserve the win - in my eyes...no.

If Kai came in abit more conditioned then maybe he could of edged out a 90% on Phil - Kai even said he tried to come in abit bigger this year to try and play the size game...just didnt work - Phil's shape was nowhere as good either this year - there are def a few guys who could take the crown next year - over Kai and Phil.

this isn't a pissing contest, im genuinely asking what you see that make you make those decisions, why is phil better than kai?

why is wolf better than martinez?

just use your "opinion" and describe it. if you can't, no drama but... why can't you? if you have such a strong opinion, then surely you can describe why. right?

you still haven't explain in your opinion, how you think that body shape is better than another

Today he was better conditioned, fuller, bigger, to a degree better shape - still wasnt a fan of either of them this year though - neither of them were at their best.

What else is there to explain? Phil has better shape than Kai - this is well known - Kai should of come in a little better condition and he could of taken it.

Unsure what you need/want me to explain????

well thats better, thats your opinion and i'll respect that.

although i totally disagree.