• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Muscle through Meditation

Its Truth....!!!

Yes what Mike367 and administrator told is right. Yes we can build muscle from meditation but that requires regular strict practise. Its in india where they follow and it is called as mantra's. We make things with the help of mantra's as different mantra's produces different vibrations which can be done according to the wish.

And the "admin" told about core body heatings stuffs. It is the part of the meditation which we called as kundalini in india. The body temperature comes as heat as exactly equals to sun. But it takes months or years to expereince this until his/her body supports that heat.

Um no sorry but BS!!
I have no doubt the mind can do a lot of things but these
extremities are never proven.All we hear is anecdotal
stories and we never see cold hard proof.

Meditation is certainly good for you, in that it can calm you, clear the mind and help you focus.

And having distinct goals, visualising success at them, this is not meditation but related, and very helpful.

But just sitting around doing nothing and buffing up? I'd like to see pictures, please. Otherwise: bollocks.

I am sorry somethings cant be proven except the self realisation. One can feel it but not able to prove that. Better thing is each individual can learn, practise and feel yourself.
I do accept what you told as you need strong proof sorry myself cant prove but my master can prove it.

One thing is sure. What i told is truth but i no need to prove it for those who not believes.

If you still need proof means you need to go studying and research deep into the hindu mythology that too related to mantra's, kundalini and mediation.

Building muscle can't be proven?

Yes, it can. For example, here we have a thread where people post pictures of themselves before and after weights and cardio. One guy:

compare2-1-1.jpg

RelaxedProgress3-1-1.jpg

or this guy:-

before_.jpg

IMG_14491.jpg

With those and other pictures, we have a fairly good indication that weights and cardio lose you fat and gain you muscle.

Please post pictures of monks who have meditated, done nothing else, and gained muscle. Or else we have to call "shenanigans!" on meditation building muscle.

"Oh, you just have to believe." Yeah, and I say flying saucers, pink unicorns and fluffy butterflies build muscle. You want proof? Oh, you just have to have your own self-realisation...

Shenanigans!

Ahhhh OK believe in it!!
So if you are a 200kg lard arse it doesn`t matter as long as you believe you are a 200kg lump of muscle.
Nice one numb nuts.

One of my mates is a reiki healer. I wish i understood kundalini energy more.

EDIT: Does anyone every wonder what the people like that lift? Also what routines they use?

Last edited:
Do I wonder what workouts Reiki practioners do?

HandsOnBill.jpg

Not really. Most of them seem to be skinny middle-aged women, not particularly lively-looking or buff.

What routines do the people do who get the big transformations? Well, I linked to the thread, so ask 'em, I'm sure they'll be happy to tell you.

i spend alot of time driving tractors.workingout without weights isnt as far out as it sounds the workout isnt as good as accutaly lifting weights but if u concentrate on form and feel the resistance of your own strength you can get a fair short term workout if u r addicted to doing them .as for medditation i suppose anythings possible but i dont think its true

Yes what Mike367 and administrator told is right. Yes we can build muscle from meditation but that requires regular strict practise. Its in india where they follow and it is called as mantra's. We make things with the help of mantra's as different mantra's produces different vibrations which can be done according to the wish.

And the "admin" told about core body heatings stuffs. It is the part of the meditation which we called as kundalini in india. The body temperature comes as heat as exactly equals to sun. But it takes months or years to expereince this until his/her body supports that heat.
I smell bull crap. Post pics of yourself to prove it. :mad::mad::p

I smell bull crap. Post pics of yourself to prove it. :mad::mad::p
Why do you smell it all of the sudden, and not back in 2009??? Really, what possible purpose is there bumping threads from 2 years ago. Heck, apart from Kindred, no one pre-bump has posted here in 2 years.

What do you care when I smelled it?

Don't like it? Don't read it? The date is on the thread. Don't click on it ok..!!!

I have joined in with a few sahaja yoga classes. After the session I could feel heat rising from my kundalini. I cant explain it but it appears what they did has released blocked channels, allowing the energies to flow freely.

I have joined in with a few sahaja yoga classes. After the session I could feel heat rising from my kundalini. I cant explain it but it appears what they did has released blocked channels, allowing the energies to flow freely.

You can't be serious???