• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

music

Flea

So whats everyone listing to?

Do you take an ipod when you work out or just listen to what ever the gym is playing?

Personally i like to start off with a bit of hip hop to warm up then crank up the louder stuff..

Flo Ryder - Right round
Nelly - Heart of a champion
Travis Barker Remix Soulja Boy "Crank That"
POD - BOOM (crystal method remix)
Bone Crusher feat. Onslaught - Come On
Three Days Grace - Riot
Fort Minor - Remember The Name
Rammstein - Model
Bullet For My Valentine - No Easy Way Out (rocky cover)
Jane's Addiction - Just Because
Birds of Tokyo - Broken Bones
Cauterize - Closer
Roy Jones Jr - cant be touched

also anything from Daft Punk - Linkin Park - Rammstein a bit of Metallica

post up some good work out music for us all!

Animal I've Become - Three Days Grace
Bloodmeat - Protest the Hero
Sequoia Throne - Protest the Hero
Enter Sandman - Metallica

And most other angry music. Great for gym, never at any other time.

I listen to the crappy 80's Disco music that's always played at the gym, then listen to the MP3 player while doing cardio.

Bands/artists i generally listen to:

Metallica
Guns & Roses
Joe Satriani
Buckethead
Opeth
Megadeth
Faith No More
Fantomas
Pagan's Mind
Psycroptic

Beatles
Led Zepellin
Deep Purple
Scorpions
Dire Straits
Alice Cooper
Live
Motorhead
Yngwie Malmsteen
Beethoven
Mozart
Vivaldi
John Williams
+ many more.

I only just started working out... the only music i hear is my personal trainer going MORE MORE MORE MORE COME ON JUST ANOTHER 6 MORE !!

As part of setting up my home gym, I want to build a decent sound system. Currently I only have a radio, so that sits on triple J. but I don't find emo conducive to motivate me to destroy my muscles. For that you really do need:

Tool,
Danzig,
Marilyn Manson,
slipknot,
Pantera

I do like lots of different types of music, but for working out I need something angry.

At least not as old as Shrek ;-)
snookmz -->
fighting0038.gif
<--Shrek

I cant stand that regurgitated and re-regurgitated crap the gym plays, Im sooooooooooooooooo sick of fuggun Pink, her music is even more annoying then Akon's if that's even possible.
Why do they play this crap constantly. Honestly, I look around all the guys in the place and apart from the dude in the leotard that looks as though hes on crack. I cant say that any other guy in there can stand that womans shirl raveing.
You would think they would get a clue when all the dudes walking in there are turning on there Ipods and Mp3's.
Ok I understand they do it for the odd one or two chicks using the cardio gear half a mile away up the back, but cant they have there own room for really crap music and cardio machines.
Its not just Pink ,it's pretty much 99.9% of the music they try to get you out of the gym quicker with.
I have had many a bad gym day simply becos I had forgotten my mp3 or the battery had run out.

I enjoy the same as most the guys for blood pumping balls to the wall work out music.
like......Slipknot, Pantera, Killswitch, Disturbed to name but few a heavy metal testostorone boosters.

If I was to own and run a gym It would look alot like a dungeon of tourcher and play only the greats for pumping iron and cerial murder.

Just my opinion

I think the reason is no one ever complains. Maybe if they had 5 or 6 people complain they may play something half decent... maybe.

I think the reason is no one ever complains. Maybe if they had 5 or 6 people complain they may play something half decent... maybe.

but then youd have 5 or 6 old ladies complaining about the heavy metal ;) there's always gonna be someone that's not happy...

i reckon just take an ipod (shuffles are good very small) then you can play what you like..