• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My Diet

Jim_Junkie

This is just an example of what I would eat most days if I am trying to add a bit of size (muscle).

Breakfast:
- Morning shake consisting of; cup of Milk, 2 eggs, 30g whey + casein, banana, blueberries, raw cocoa, oatmass, a dash of plain greek yoghurt, glutamine
- 2 fish oil tablets
- Green apple

Mid Morning snack:
- Carmen bar
- Carrot sticks with hommus + cheese
- Cherries
- Yakult

Lunch:
- Satay chicken (w. capsicum & green beans) + brown rice
- Green Apple
- Muesli Bar (fibre)

30-40 Mins pre workout:
- Small mandarin or Squeezed out grapefruit juice

During Workout:
- Vitargo + BCAA's

Post Workout:
- Shake consisting of; cup of milk, dates + honey + oatmass, 35g protein blend, vital greens powder

Dinner:
- Steak
- Broccoli, sweet potato, onion

Later:
- Multivitamin
- Fish oil

Bedtime snack:
- Casein shake
- 50g mixed nuts

Note: Also drink plenty of water!!!

I dunno how big you are...but you should probably be having more than that.

What do you mean by more?

I haven't listed the raw weight of the food I eat but it will usually be a lot. At dinner for example I'll have around 500g steak, 500g sweet potato, medium broccoli and medium onion

That's THE best diet I've ever read. Youve out done yourself mate. Regardless if you're 5"4 or 6"2, 70 or 90kg, it's awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device

Piss the yakult off and get a decent provoking or make kefir out of raw milk.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've seen plenty of worse diets.

I just don't get these snack and mini meals.

Just eat the same thing 6 times per day.

My diet. I'm on cal deficit. Add extra meal or milk for bulking or increase portion sizes

1. Eggs and spinach + mushrooms
2-5. - 200gms chicken (raw weight) or large tin tuna with vegies / salad. (sometimes a steak instead)
6 - 30gm whey / 30gm cassein shake with almonds.

That's THE best diet I've ever read. Youve out done yourself mate. Regardless if you're 5"4 or 6"2, 70 or 90kg, it's awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device
Your joking right?

Best you dont give nutrition advice Pete.

Check out how long a break he has between SOLID food, how many hours between his last solid meal of the day and his first solid meal the next day.

He is trying to gain mass. He sent me a pm asking for training advice and said he was all over the eating side.

A drink is a supplement, a mass gaining diet should include a minimum of 6-7 solid meals, then drinks and snacks.

This diet and training program you have is guaranteed to keep you small and weak. In most professions, we have experts. If my computer breaks, I take it to a computer guy etc, but in our sport of strength/body sculpture, everyones an expert.

Then we have Pete telling him it is an awesome diet. Gym Junkie need only go to Pete's training journal for confirmation that Pete is authorised to make such a comment.

I know Pete is being encouraging, but the fact that he is encouraging incorrect behaviour only makes cases like this far too frequent and difficult to reverse.

He then states that this diet is awesome for anyone between 70 and 90kg.

This could possibly be the dumbest thing I have ever read on a forum, considering that body recomposition is ENTIRELY based on calories consumed versus lean body mass (and nutrient timing/macronutrient breakdown)

When giving advice, dont talk about shit you dont know, it will scare away new members who simply think we are all f u c k i n g idiots.

I have linked this forum to a few powerlifting sites, lets not scare them away, please.

Markos,
I assume Pete's post was tongue in cheek.

How about everyone stop being smart asses.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

This is just an example of what I would eat most days

This example is for one day, most often I will eat a whole food breakfast. The shake is just as good as any whole food, it is nutrient rich and will keep me anabolic and satiated until my mid morning snack

Check out how long a break he has between SOLID food, how many hours between his last solid meal of the day and his first solid meal the next day.

Yeah...it's called sleep...

This diet and training program you have is guaranteed to keep you small and weak.

What training program? And yeah this diet is fine, there's more to a diet than protein/fat/carbs....

PTC I don't know why you have a thorn in your backside about me but considering you sent me a message saying my diet is "f****** sh**house" could you please be SPECIFIC on where I am going wrong and how YOU would improve it. Unless of course you don't know and are just stirring the pot..

I would much rather it if we could get along so please try and help not hinder.

I was wondering about Petes post I was hoping it was a little smart ass humor but we don't see too much of that from him so I wasn't sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

Seeing as you appear to have a learning disability, I'll break it down.

On a mass gaining diet, only count the calories from FOOD, not supplement drinks, they are a bonus.

Please tell me how many proper meals you are eating a day, how much you weigh, how much protein your having.

Your on your own now kid, I'm done. Your comprehension skills are being blocked by your ignorance which is combating denial. You've been asked by others how much you weigh, you dont respond, your actually beyond help.

There, was that helpful or thorny lol