• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My favourite shots; what're yours?

Fadi

Freddy Oritz ,Larry Scott, and Lee Priest. These were some of my favourie shots. What are some of yours?

index.php
index.php

Fadi.

personally i cannot stand lee preist. but charlie duca and foad abiad are some of my favourites.

I had his clasisic shots all over my wall when I was a young weightlifter, with Tom "the golden eagle" Platz. Opposite personalities brought together with one driving force that is; Bodybuilding.

Fadi.

Rasika, Vince knew a thing or two and was certainly ahead of his time. He was nicknamed the “Iron Guru” back when...

Fadi.

Lou Ferigno

I've always loved Lou, from Pumping Iron to Hercules to The Hulk to his last competition in the Mr O.

photo5_73.jpg

LouFerrigno.jpg

lou.jpg

LFerrigno-sm.jpg

b-Lou-Ferrigno-the-Inc-47f586da956d.jpg

i want to be like (or better!!!) than you when i grow up. Please don't take that the wrong way! Is that pic of you in the members thread recent or a bit older ?

PowerBuilder, I always get you confused with BoyFromAus (I must be getting old). This was how I looked in around December of 2006 at 41.

And you will be better than me Powerbuilder. I'm not 26 anymore and I'm not competing with anyone but myself. So I sincerely wish you all the very very best. I really mean that Tiger.

Fadi.

wow. Nice.

As soon as ive got the opportunity, i want to set up something like your testosterone diet & train 6-7 times a week. I'm going to be the best powerbuilder i can be! I"ll try & find a decent pic of me to post up!

I have to say a big thank you for the pic of Arnold.
I have been looking for it for a while.
An AWESOME, AWESOME motivational picture!

1410872951_27bc2c3002.jpg

What 77kg can look like. Check out the veins showing through his lifting suit. Got Quads?

pic-new-strong-man-269x300.jpg

Big and stupidly stong. Pud.

mariusz_pudzianowski1.jpg

This is why you should train hard and heavy. mariusz pudzianowski

that's why i chose to be a powerbuilder, what's the point of being big, yet having an average level of strength, when you can be Super big & Super strong

Growing up Mike Mentzer was my favourite. I am now thankful I got to spend some afternoons with him in 1990 at Golds before he passed.

First guy to get a perfect score in competition if I remeber correctly....300