• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My melanotan experience - before/afters included

I was thinking of doing this sometime, I find I can't really tan here lol I just burn
I've been tanning at about 5-6pm when the sun starts to go down but this + 1 sunbed session a week for a few months would work well I think

I was thinking of doing this sometime, I find I can't really tan here lol I just burn
I've been tanning at about 5-6pm when the sun starts to go down but this + 1 sunbed session a week for a few months would work well I think

:confused:

Originally Posted by 0ni
Did you sunbathe? I got more of a tan than that in 6 weeks of coming to australia just walking around town

I have also been using it, just finished my third bottle.

I can agree with you on most things about the product but I have to disagree with coming off it cold turkey. I didn't inject for just over two weeks and my skin started evening out the tan and it looks alot more natural now.
Mind you, my skin loves the stuff. I injected 1.0mg daily for 17 days and I was Indian dark, it didn't look good at all and everyone was commenting about it in a negative way but I have since started doing one injection of 1.5mg a week and it looks nice and even now and natural looking.
I love this stuff for the pure fact that I no longer burn in the sun. I used to go bright red and peel straight away, now I just go brown. I will continue to take it for that one reason alone.

Last week, I up'd my dosage to 2.0mg after the two or so weeks off (as I had soundwave the next day) and within five minutes my face felt like it was on fire! I felt like absolute shit for a good half hour and once that past I had a raging boner for 6 hours straight and no gf (she was sleeping) to relieve me. It was painful to say the least. The next morning I went to play around with the gf and I could only just get a chubby but I did manage to blow.
Well, that's my experience thus far and overall I'm happy with the product and will continue to use it.
On a side note, I barely (read once a week for 30 minutes) go out in the sun to purely sunbake.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them.

My thoughts exactly lol

I have also been using it, just finished my third bottle.

I can agree with you on most things about the product but I have to disagree with coming off it cold turkey. I didn't inject for just over two weeks and my skin started evening out the tan and it looks alot more natural now.
Mind you, my skin loves the stuff. I injected 1.0mg daily for 17 days and I was Indian dark, it didn't look good at all and everyone was commenting about it in a negative way but I have since started doing one injection of 1.5mg a week and it looks nice and even now and natural looking.
I love this stuff for the pure fact that I no longer burn in the sun. I used to go bright red and peel straight away, now I just go brown. I will continue to take it for that one reason alone.

Last week, I up'd my dosage to 2.0mg after the two or so weeks off (as I had soundwave the next day) and within five minutes my face felt like it was on fire! I felt like absolute shit for a good half hour and once that past I had a raging boner for 6 hours straight and no gf (she was sleeping) to relieve me. It was painful to say the least. The next morning I went to play around with the gf and I could only just get a chubby but I did manage to blow.
Well, that's my experience thus far and overall I'm happy with the product and will continue to use it.
On a side note, I barely (read once a week for 30 minutes) go out in the sun to purely sunbake.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them.

Yeah it depends on how your body reacts. Mine didn't react all that well to it, so when I stopped cold turkey, it leached out of my skin (in some areas) very quickly. Hence the white spots.

Couldn't agree more with the part in bold. Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Not to mention the fact that I look a hell of a lot better tanned.

As an added benefit, my complexion looks a LOT better now. My skin is actually glossy lol, in some photos I look like a fucking mannequin.

I am definitely glad I used this product.

Seriously though, the boners when you don't have a gf are fucking ridiculous though.

I should add lightweight, that I went cold turkey for about 3.5 weeks. And the white spots didn't show up until maybe the 3rd week?

So it is possible that you just timed it perfectly.

From what I've read, white spots are VERY common if you come off this stuff completely. And just blotchy skin in general.

I definitely would not recommend stopping this product completely. You have to wean yourself off it.

Peter, you sure the white spots were tinea versicolour or something similar?

i could only imagine using melanotan... everything will be tan but my arse would be ghostly white lol.

So lets say i wanted to get tan before an event/holiday. How long should I allow myself? I am quite white at the moment.

And, if i was to use it i would probably only use it before summer and not care about what my tan is like in winter.

And how much does it cost for 4 weeks or so?

Peter, you sure the white spots were tinea versicolour or something similar?

Nope, it was from the melanotan. Basically, it is just the opposite of freckles. Freckles are spots in the skin where melanin is concentrated, you similarly have spots where the melanin is less concentrated.

Not all people have this, some people have perfectly even skin everywhere. If you are white though, you can't tell. Once you tan, it becomes more noticeable.

Like I said, I did go nice and even, it was only when I stopped using it (for an extended period), that it started leaving the skin more quickly in those areas.

i could only imagine using melanotan... everything will be tan but my arse would be ghostly white lol.

So lets say i wanted to get tan before an event/holiday. How long should I allow myself? I am quite white at the moment.

And, if i was to use it i would probably only use it before summer and not care about what my tan is like in winter.

And how much does it cost for 4 weeks or so?

Everything will tan. I don't have any tan lines at all. Tanning naked helps though.

I'd allow about 2 weeks for a normal person, it took considerably longer for me though. And you need to make sure you get some good midday sun (about 10 minutes each side). If you can do this every day, 2 weeks would be more than enough. If you can't get out that often, it'll take longer.

I'm not actually sure how much it'd set you back for 4 weeks, depends on which site you get it from and how much you need. About 2 vials should be enough to get a good tan (depending on how quickly your body responds to it), I think you'd be looking at between $100-150?

thanks mate. Tanning naked, i would feel sorry for my neighbours.. lol

Currently, my legs, and arms are a little bit tanned.. but when i take my shirt off there is very obvious tan lines. Should i be worried about that?

If you've got a really uneven tan already, that will probably make things a bit trickier, cos this stuff will make your whole body darker. You'll just have to cover up the darker areas or put on sunscreen perhaps until the rest catches up.

PS. Who cares if neighbours see your arse? And just cover up the package when you are lying on your back. Easy. I did it when the whole family was here lol.

If you've got a really uneven tan already, that will probably make things a bit trickier, cos this stuff will make your whole body darker. You'll just have to cover up the darker areas or put on sunscreen perhaps until the rest catches up.

PS. Who cares if neighbours see your arse? And just cover up the package when you are lying on your back. Easy. I did it when the whole family was here lol.

thanks, ill put sunscreen on the areas already dark

neighbours have kids running around outside all the time lol.

I should add lightweight, that I went cold turkey for about 3.5 weeks. And the white spots didn't show up until maybe the 3rd week?

So it is possible that you just timed it perfectly.

From what I've read, white spots are VERY common if you come off this stuff completely. And just blotchy skin in general.

I definitely would not recommend stopping this product completely. You have to wean yourself off it.

Thanks mate, I will keep that in mind.

Cheers heaps mate.

What nationality are you out of interest, I'm half brit, which is were I got my moles from? Do your moles look fine now after you've figured out your dose? Did they look fine when you were 'too dark'??

Cheers heaps mate.

What nationality are you out of interest, I'm half brit, which is were I got my moles from? Do your moles look fine now after you've figured out your dose? Did they look fine when you were 'too dark'??

I'm half dutch, half italian. But REALLY white.

A lot of my moles have gone down now (look at my transformation thread, you can see on my back in particular, a lot have faded).

I have more on my face now, but even they have gone down a bit. And just generally, my complexion looks MUCH better now (skin is literally glossy).

When I got too dark, I looked kinda 'dirty' (that was the exact word used to describe me lol). Too many freckles and because my skin is a bit blotchy, it wasn't particularly even. I look FAR better now, overall quite happy with my skin now.

I might post up a before and after of my face, seeing as most ppl know what I look like now anyway.

Alright here is a photo that shows my face as it used to look (ie white) compared to how it looks now.

It's not strictly a before and after per se, but it should give you an idea of the difference it's made to my complexion.

face.JPG