• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My melanotan experience - before/afters included

Haha JC, I was tempted to post up the presentation picture. Fuck that shit was funny, I look like a bloody mannequin in amongst the peeps.

Did those white spots you spoke of dissipate or do they remain? I have seem some users, MII related or not, post that they lost complete pigment in certain regions permanently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going to make a thread of my own but thought I might share my experience here instead.

I've been taking Melanotan-II for over 2 weeks now and the results have been substantial.
I used to tan every day anyway (usually 40 - 70 minutes in peak UV) and didn't burn, probably because I was fairly dark already.

I started dosing at 0.05mg (nightly) and after a few days I went up to 0.07mg. I felt a bit nauseous around that time so I went back to around 0.05mg and I felt fine after that. Absolutely no side effects at all.

Now the results.. After about 3 days I noticed myself getting darker (whilst still tanning in peak UV for about an hour each day) and after about 9 days I was getting questioned by everyone. My Mum was telling me that I "don't look right" and saying that it can't be healthy. I disagreed and continued. It looked great.

Now after about 2 and a half weeks I'm extremely tanned all over. There's no tan lines. I've got an even tan from head to toe.
Down side? Freckles. Heaps. Especially my face. Everyone is telling me that my face looks "dirty". I agree and I actually feel really ugly. It's like having dirt built up in my pores but no matter how hard I scrub, it doesn't go away.

I've also noticed a darker brown patch appear on my forehead (looks like shit stain lol) and also a birth mark looking thing on my leg.
Any pimples that I've had (had one big one on my forehead which I popped just as I started mt2) have now scarred and turned brown. I'm hoping they fade and aren't permanent.
I have a cyst on my chest (been there for 4 years) which is usually pink. It's now dark brown. Kinda blends in a bit more now though so I don't mind.

Overall.. I love it. I've been tanning my whole life but I never reached this level and I'm still not finished my vial.
Next time I use it I'll probably go for a lower dosage and cover my face while tanning. The dirty face look is the only downside. The tan on the rest of my body looks amazing.

Here's my current results (can post before/after once I'm finished my vial if anyone is interested)

1487388_590330997725589_1918727278_n.jpg

Last edited: