• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Aussie WPC Range - Best Value - from $18.90kg - FREE SHAKER First 50 Orders

JUST.BLAISE

Site Advertiser
Hi guys

New AUS WPC protein range in Natural, French Vanilla and Rich Chocolate.

FREE SHAKER added to to first 50 orders.

Buy Whey Protein Concentrate Powder (WPC) | True Protein

Enjoy!

2mqrfj8.png

@White_Lie The taste and texture slightly differ to the NZ. In my opinion the NZ range are better protein shakes, but at the same time I still consider this by far better quality to similarly priced protein powders being provided by other online competitors. The formula and ingredients are exactly the same as the NZ, the only difference is the raw material WPC used.

I know... I hear that grass is pretty toxic back home given we so polluted and chit.

Well kiwi farms feed a lot of palm kernel which is a shit feed, wouldn't touch the stuff. Also in my trips to kiwi i saw one river especially that looked worse than the yarra in Melb. The erosion in the farming areas looked to be a huge problem. It's not all sunshine and rainbows that the kiwi salesman have you believe, well let's face it there is no sunshine.

Well kiwi farms feed a lot of palm kernel which is a shit feed, wouldn't touch the stuff. Also in my trips to kiwi i saw one river especially that looked worse than the yarra in Melb. The erosion in the farming areas looked to be a huge problem. It's not all sunshine and rainbows that the kiwi salesman have you believe, well let's face it there is no sunshine.

Lol... coming from the dairy farmer with his own agenda after one trip to some shitty arse creek that was probably behind a block of factories.

Yup. Fully qualified to tar the entire NZ dairy industry there bro.

Lol... coming from the dairy farmer with his own agenda after one trip to some shitty arse creek that was probably behind a block of factories.

Yup. Fully qualified to tar the entire NZ dairy industry there bro.

Lol. Got him.

You don't fail to disappoint.

Shitty creek. The thing was like 100 meters wide.

I love how the loudest kiwis on how awesome NZ is never fucking live there.

Lol. Got him.

You don't fail to disappoint.

Shitty creek. The thing was like 100 meters wide.

I love how the loudest kiwis on how awesome NZ is never fucking live there.

Hehe.. Only thing you 'got' is herpes from fisting one too many cows bro..

And as for 'never fucking lived there' .. Born and bred there 36 years. North and South Islands.

Tell me Bazz ; was it hard for you doing your time in the sheds. Plying your trade.

I hear the rights of passage for a young and impressionable lad living in the sticks can be quite harrowing.

What with having to practice your 'milking techniques' on all the older guys and being thrown around like a ragdoll at a pedo convention.

Hehe.. Only thing you 'got' is herpes from fisting one too many cows bro..

And as for 'never fucking lived there' .. Born and bred there 36 years. North and South Islands.

Tell me Bazz ; was it hard for you doing your time in the sheds. Plying your trade.

I hear the rights of passage for a young and impressionable lad living in the sticks can be quite harrowing.

What with having to practice your 'milking techniques' on all the older guys and being thrown around like a ragdoll at a pedo convention.

Cows don't have herpes.

Dont live there NOW was my point, NZ is so awesome but they all leave the joint.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Must be a kiwi thing, sounds like it effected you significantly.

I'm considering buying from True Protein for the first time. Are there any discounts available on the AUS WPC? I just tried AUSBB20 and it didn't work :(

I'm considering buying from True Protein for the first time. Are there any discounts available on the AUS WPC? I just tried AUSBB20 and it didn't work :(

FIRSTORDER20 seems to work but any chance of getting free shipping? :)