• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nfl

anyone going to tip superbowl winner.

In a tough year, I am going for Seattle with San Francisco my second pick.

I'll say Seattle, they've been the best team out there most of the year, even if most of the attention goes to Denver because of Peyton Manning.

If San Diego beat Denver this weekend though, they might be a smoky. Seems like they're running into form at the right time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Bear fan since 2005, but familiar with the history. Really disappointed with our defense this year. 32nd ranked rush D? We're the Bears FFS, our offense is supposed to be shit, not our D.

I'm hoping that Seattle wins it this year, I'm a sucker for good defense.

Yeah I have the Monday off, going to a mates place to watch it complete with hot dogs, cartons of millers and some other American stuff, should be good....

Think it's going to come down to if the Hawks can contain manning, if they do they win

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

yes.

Seattle's offence has also been under-performing lately, which places even more pressure on its defence. Fortunately, it has a great defence