• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nfl

anyone been watching NFL; looks like a close season.

New England started slow, but looking good lately.

Was one of those things I was really looking forward to at the start of the season and with a few games being televised, but just another thing which has fallen by the wayside and I haven't got around to, occasionally I have checked the scores or the ladder but that's it.

Eagles got flogged today ? I blame dirty Sanchez, not really missing Ryan's on defence is massive ... Good to see the bungels have another win

Eagles got flogged today [emoji37] I blame dirty Sanchez, not really missing Ryan's on defence is massive ... Good to see the bungels have another win

I listened to that game on my phone while working this morning . Green bay and especially Aaron Rogers are on absolute fire at home at the moment. Breaking all sorts of records.

I listened to that game on my phone while working this morning . Green bay and especially Aaron Rogers are on absolute fire at home at the moment. Breaking all sorts of records.
Yeah the offence just seems unstoppable at the moment. They had the game wrapped up at the end of the first quarter just about.

Yeah the offence just seems unstoppable at the moment. They had the game wrapped up at the end of the first quarter just about.

Defense is better now they are moving clay mathews around a bit. See if that continues to work or if other teams can work it out.

Defense is better now they are moving clay mathews around a bit. See if that continues to work or if other teams can work it out.
He is such a gun I don't think many teams will be able to stop him. Or if they do it opens up holes for the rest of the team

Fuck the Patriots. The pro patriots NFL channel has the "Tom Brady and the Patriots". Do they call them "Drew Brees and the Saints"? Ferk no. How about "Russell Wilson and the Seahawks"? Hell no. He's black. So fuq Tom pussy Brady and that arse wipe Bellacheat their coach. Best thing that ever happened in recent history is the NYG arse fucking the patriots in the superbowl.

I could fap to this…..

nfl_a_brady_gb1_300.jpg