• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

NITIRC OXIDE: Make me sick

tray_182002

Hi i have been taking Nitirc Oxide about 45 to 30 min before my work outs.
But every time u start to go really hard it makes me spew.
It is Superpump 250
I got this 1 because the bloke at supplement king told me to use this to start with as i want the BSNAny help would be much appreciated

He's saying you don't need any supps if your training and diet are right.

But if you really want to try supps, then stop usingthe ine that makes you sick. It could be any of the other filler ingredients I'm assuming are in it. Refer to the supps thread about where people like to buy their supps. There are heaps of pre-work out options. Maybe try somethng more pure fromthe bulk sellers? I don't know what will be the right one for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

All you need is some wpc/wpi and some dextrose and if you want to get fancy creatine. Done.

thats all i use, protein powder with some dextrose after training and some protein in my breakfast shake.

I got this 1 because the bloke at supplement king told me
The guy who makes his living by selling supplements told you that you needed to buy this supplement. Amazing.

Things make you sick, stop doing them.

Start with good food and heavy lifting and good sleep, see how far that takes you first. Give it a couple of years.

He's saying you don't need any supps if your training and diet are right.

But if you really want to try supps, then stop usingthe ine that makes you sick. It could be any of the other filler ingredients I'm assuming are in it. Refer to the supps thread about where people like to buy their supps. There are heaps of pre-work out options. Maybe try somethng more pure fromthe bulk sellers? I don't know what will be the right one for you.
Posted via Mobile Device
I wasnt being smart about asking him im just interested on what people r using . Because being in a small town we have like 6 people who go to the gym so not much knowledge around

you'll find most people on this forum dont use much in the way of supplements as they arent necessary and they are overpriced for what they do if they do anything at all. sell the stuff to your mate and just keep training, if you need pre workout energy eat something with carbs in it prior and it will do the same thing