• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nurse sues fitness trainers after tripping over tyre during bootcamp session

i did a bootcamp session , it was a great team bonding environment , good encouragement for those that needed it so that they don't give up and that others are on the same path with the same struggles

When you join a gym or any fitness class, you sign a disclaimer which says if you're too old/stupid/unco to perform exercises and move around in the premises safely, then it's your own fricken fault.

P.s pics of the hawt nurse or gtfo

P.s Oops sorry wrong article
Michael Phelps

Yep - really they should have clients sign a disclaimer before they take them through the boot camp....she of course is within her rights to do so if they have not advised her to sign a disclaimer before.

Pretty low for her to do that though.....and yes she is prob a fat, lazy, "do you know who I am" sort of person......

Yep - really they should have clients sign a disclaimer before they take them through the boot camp....she of course is within her rights to do so if they have not advised her to sign a disclaimer before.

Pretty low for her to do that though.....and yes she is prob a fat, lazy, "do you know who I am" sort of person......

might be fat , but not lazy as atleast she has made the move to get fit

in the fitness program i was doing , there was a few over weighters it was great seeing them getting fitter as the program went on , a few started off huffing and puffing after running 50metres , by the end they were able to run 500 metres

As long as they are determined to reach their fitness goals and are consistent with their efforts, yeah they deserve all the kudos they can get.

It's the fatsos that rock up hardcore for like one or two sessions then quit that we can't give a single fuck about lol.

might be fat , but not lazy as atleast she has made the move to get fit

in the fitness program i was doing , there was a few over weighters it was great seeing them getting fitter as the program went on , a few started off huffing and puffing after running 50metres , by the end they were able to run 500 metres

Why did did you stop going then?

"overweighters" can still be quite "fit", it's the idea that people very much out of shape, wanting to get into shape and choosing boot camp to do this is a bad idea.

Why did did you stop going then?

"overweighters" can still be quite "fit", it's the idea that people very much out of shape, wanting to get into shape and choosing boot camp to do this is a bad idea.

i stopped going due to work commitments , the sessions were held monday and wednesday nights starting at 5:30