• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Olympic lifts videos and tips

You don't have to imagine, there is a topless pic of her floating around. Yes they are awesome.

Also any video by California Strength, Muscle Driver USA and Pendlay
Ignore everything from Rip

Also any video by California Strength, Muscle Driver USA and Pendlay
Ignore everything from Rip
Rip doesn't teach the olympic lifts very well, but from the wide range of both good and terrible coaching I've seen (and been subject to), I think he is due some credit. At least he teaches people to use a hook grip and strike the upper thigh with the bar.

I'm not looking at her pics/vids for her intellect

Well of course, but it's a turn off :p

There's plenty of them around. She thinks she's an awesome Oly coach now and is taking on people who want Oly programs from her. She's getting plenty of responses ;)

Well of course, but it's a turn off :p

There's plenty of them around. She thinks she's an awesome Oly coach now and is taking on people who want Oly programs from her. She's getting plenty of responses ;)

wish i had some tits,

could sell anything fitness related