• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ordering creatine from the US

DoubleD

Hey guys and girls,

Just wondering if anyone knows if a supplement might not make it through customs. I want to order Myoswell creatine but since i can't get it in Oz my only option is to buy it from the US. My question is has anyone ever had any issue ordering from the US or any other country?

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

I have bought creatine from Bodybuilding.com before, came through along with my beta alanine and multi-vitamins

Is this it:

Honestly its nothing special - you could prob nearly buy all the ingredients that are in it from Bulk Nutrients for cheaper and you would get more of it...i.e more servings...

supfact-myoswell.png

Myoswell ? Learn More About Myoswell Creatine Supplement

supfact-myoswell.png

If this is it, there doesn't appear to be anything in here that would be stopped by Customs.

I would also note that apart from the creatine content (there is nothing special about kre-alkalyn), none of the other contents have any proven effects (both Chromium and Arginine have failed any measure of performance enhancing roles in studies over the years - just a couple below on Arginine).
Effects of carbohydrate, branched-chai... [J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
Hemodynamic and vascular response to re... [Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Cinnamon (fresh - or packet from the supermarket) you can simply sprinkle on your shakes, breakfast cereal, use in your tea or coffee (as I do). R-ALA is Lipoic Acid, but I'm unfamiliar with the research on that one.

supfact-myoswell.png

If this is it, there doesn't appear to be anything in here that would be stopped by Customs.

I would also note that apart from the creatine content (there is nothing special about kre-alkalyn), none of the other contents have any proven effects (both Chromium and Arginine have failed any measure of performance enhancing roles in studies over the years - just a couple below on Arginine).
Effects of carbohydrate, branched-chai... [J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
Hemodynamic and vascular response to re... [Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Cinnamon (fresh - or packet from the supermarket) you can simply sprinkle on your shakes, breakfast cereal, use in your tea or coffee (as I do). R-ALA is Lipoic Acid, but I'm unfamiliar with the research on that one.

What is Cinnamon there for anyway??? :confused:

What is Cinnamon there for anyway??? :confused:

Product differentiation

In economics and marketing, product differentiation (also known simply as "differentiation") is the process of distinguishing a product or offering from others, to make it more attractive to a particular target market. This involves differentiating it from competitors' products as well as a firm's own product offerings. The concept was proposed by Edward Chamberlin in his 1933 Theory of Monopolistic Competition.

I did find this Linky though...

Cinnamon has been to show improve glucose uptake by enhancing the insulin signaling pathway. Although these findings have been initially insulin-resistant diabetics, no research has supported the claims that creatine retention is enhanced by the product (cinnulin PF). Furthermore the combination of creatine and cinnulin PF may exacerbate muscle creatine uptake by stimulating muscular-skeletal mediated glucose up take and concomitant up regulation in the creatine transporter....

Different types of creatine are a scam
creatine mono is like $15 a kilo from bulk nutrients and will last 6-7 months lol
not even worth worrying about

I'm happy to say it may be of greater benefit than regular creatine.....though only making less than 1% difference, which might as well be nil.

Powerbuilder:
Were you already loaded on creatine mono when you tried the other creatine?
Or had you spent a good 3 months off creatine and were sure you had normal creatine levels before you went on it?

I notice a big difference on Creatine mono, it takes a few weeks but it is obvious when I am loaded. It doesn't make me stronger but instead turns my 5RM into my 5x5RM with about a 2.5kg increase on my 5RM lol

Powerbuilder:
Were you already loaded on creatine mono when you tried the other creatine?
Or had you spent a good 3 months off creatine and were sure you had normal creatine levels before you went on it?

I notice a big difference on Creatine mono, it takes a few weeks but it is obvious when I am loaded. It doesn't make me stronger but instead turns my 5RM into my 5x5RM with about a 2.5kg increase on my 5RM lol

What do you mean loaded? - you do know creatine "loading" phases are BS...