• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pain in pelvic bone?

C

Chayumify

So after an intense legs-day, I was completely sore and didn't seem to notice it. But today was legs-day again and I wasn't able to do any walking lunges. Everytime I got down with my left knee, the right-side of my pelvic bone(?) would hurt.

Anyone else experience this before?

If its in the front of the hip, it might just be very tight hip flexor muscles. It would make sence considering the movements you were doing. Google stretches for it and you'll be on your way in no time.

When I apply pressure on the bone, it hurts.

It's sorta.. near my crotch area (gooch) at the very tip of my thigh

Give it some rest, see how it feels. If it stays or comes back go see a physio or doc to get it checked. Your description is vague and it could be a pubic symphysis issue or just a muscular/tendonis issue.