• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PCT - Clomid (and Aromasin) versus RES100

S

Stiffy

[MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; @anyone else.

I think we all know which (Clomid or RES100) is most effective. Any thoughts?

@Oni; Not that I've bothered looking back through posts but am I correct in recalling you saying that you don't run any on or post cycle estrogen control or therapy to get the HPTA rollin' again?

@Oni; Not that I've bothered looking back through posts but am I correct in recalling you saying that you don't run any on or post cycle estrogen control or therapy to get the HPTA rollin' again?
@0ni ; doesn't use an A.I.

He doesn't PCT, he Cruises permanently.

There are better alternatives.

Tamoxifen or Toremifene?

But I was just trying to focus on the Clomid v RES100 stoush that O.N. likes to go on with. I'm hoping people post about the dangers of using RES100 for PCT before I/we get O.N. in here. Otherwise it'll be another (dangerous) O.N. "advertising" thread full of his shilling.

The Resveratrol in Res100 is the real deal. All the other companies using Resveratrol are using snake oil.

Are you advocating taking clom on its own, fuck that all you cünts looking for the holy grail of test boosters I got news for you it's testosterone.......

Are you advocating taking clom on its own, fuck that all you cünts looking for the holy grail of test boosters I got news for you it's testosterone.......

This is the PCT thread. The suggestion/argument you're referring to is being run/argued in the SEDDS thread lol.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; creating this thread might have been a bad idea. If knowledgeable people don't post about the dangers of using RES100 for PCT and then O.N. comes in here with his "RES100 is great posts", the thread might harm people. I don't wanna sit here and debate O.N. and his shilling, I don't have an interest (financial) like O.N. does.

Is it worthwhile to delete the thread?

This is the PCT thread. The suggestion/argument you're referring to is being run/argued in the SEDDS thread lol.

Sorry misread the title.

Pct is retarded anyway, no matter what you take you run the risk of not bouncing back completely. If that's the way your headed I hate to say this but [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; is right just stay on, shut yourself down and get on trt

Sorry misread the title.

Pct is retarded anyway, no matter what you take you run the risk of not bouncing back completely. If that's the way your headed I hate to say this but @0ni ; is right just stay on, shut yourself down and get on trt

just experimenting with mild doses of Clomid and Asin so far lol

Energy for days in the gym, erections a lot more often.

Sorry misread the title.

Pct is retarded anyway, no matter what you take you run the risk of not bouncing back completely. If that's the way your headed I hate to say this but @0ni ; is right just stay on, shut yourself down and get on trt

Why is PCT retarded? The objective is to get your endo system back to normal, it may not always be a walk in the park but success has more to do with the compounds people run, the duration and how they construct their during cycle/PCT rather than 'PCT' itself being problematic. It's a big commitment to blast and cruise for the rest of your life and isn't problem free itself.

Why is PCT retarded? The objective is to get your endo system back to normal, it may not always be a walk in the park but success has more to do with the compounds people run, the duration and how they construct their during cycle/PCT rather than 'PCT' itself being problematic. It's a big commitment to blast and cruise for the rest of your life and isn't problem free itself.

People feel warm and fuzzy cause they think taking this scripted protocol will stop them damaging their bodies it's dumb as shit. There are so many variables and nearly no one has proper blood monitoring.

underdosed gear, Indian generic pct which may or may not be dosed legit, bodybuilding forums are full of retards that say do this and you'll be fine. Reality is you have no fucking idea what your taking.....

People feel warm and fuzzy cause they think taking this scripted protocol will stop them damaging their bodies it's dumb as shit. There are so many variables and nearly no one has proper blood monitoring.

underdosed gear, Indian generic pct which may or may not be dosed legit, bodybuilding forums are full of retards that say do this and you'll be fine. Reality is you have no fucking idea what your taking.....

Agreed. Most people probably don't have the requisite knowledge to go about it in the most productive or safest way and don't plan for contingencies. All of the problems you mentioned above should be considered and mitigated as far as possible, which is doable. Let's face it a lot of people who are on gear shouldn't be. A lot of young kunce but some older ones too. I read a post the other night from a guy who was about to jump on, said he'd been training for 10 years naturally and wanted to make the transition. Further down his stats revealed he was a whopping 80 kgs. Now, if you've been training for 10 years and weight 80 kg, unless you're 4.5ft and 5% BF you're doing something wrong and probably need to address some of the fundamentals before cycling. I give him credit though, If i weighed 80 kg after ten years of training I'd just give up.

Exemestane will raise your testosterone up a bit if you're natural
The body has no natural AI, if estrogen is too high or low it balances it out (if you're healthy) by changing the amount of estrogen in the body
So if estrogen is artificially lowered, testosterone will raise to balance it out.

No idea on the dose though. 12.5mg twice a week to start I suppose. You'll know if estrogen is too low. And low estrogen equals bloodwork parameters of death pretty much
If you take steroids just take an amount you can take year round with no issues. I have a prescription for cabergoline and take 0.5mg of that a week currently, no AI. This is for other non steroid related issues though