• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pee see tee :)

coaltrain

Hey guys n gals.
Can I ask on here if anyone has used chem research sites to successfully order online nolva?

It's coming to that time of the cycle and my usual has fallen through.

Also what OTC products do/can you use to help with a PCT?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys n gals.
Can I ask on here if anyone has used chem research sites to successfully order online nolva?

It's coming to that time of the cycle and my usual has fallen through.

Also what OTC products do/can you use to help with a PCT?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just don't come off the gear anymore man lol!

That doesn't really help you though lol!

I just don't come off the gear anymore man lol!

That doesn't really help you though lol!

Is there any truth to this? I saw on another forum someone saying he was dosing low test 300/wk year-round, and never needed to stop. Is that high enough to actually do something postive yet low enough not to give issues?

Is there any truth to this? I saw on another forum someone saying he was dosing low test 300/wk year-round, and never needed to stop. Is that high enough to actually do something postive yet low enough not to give issues?

I actually think there is truth to it, and there are so many different variations as to what some people "cruise" with. One example was a guy that suffered androgenic side effects very easy, though he didn't want to completely come off cycle, so instead he ran 300mg pw primabolan for its low androgenic side effects, he was basically cruising with this dose. These type of guys tend to run cycles without test e.g. Deca + Dbol or EQ + Dbol etc etc the list goes on, maybe even throw in peptides or gh etc. Its also an old school theory that Deca + Dbol gives awesome gains without all the androgenic side effects related to test that many people get.

In regards to your post, if you research deep enough into Androgen Receptors you will see that the androgen receptor never down-regulates, it in fact is continuously upgrading itself and it never de-sensitizes like some people think it does. So having said this, yes running gear year round will always have its benefits, though diet/training/lifestyle/age etc etc etc all need to be taking into account.

that being said, if you wanna have kids you may want to consider getting some of your swimmers frozen as cruising for a year or more has been know to halt spermogenesis permanently.

gnrh-triptorelin = best pct

I've never heard of anyone using that man.

that being said, if you wanna have kids you may want to consider getting some of your swimmers frozen as cruising for a year or more has been know to halt spermogenesis permanently.

True, though with todays resources available to us i am not worried at all about that whole issue.

a couple of big pins of hcg (2500iu eod for 14 days) has been known to shock you back into action, even after really long periods on juice, so that's probably your best option when the time comes