• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pick up lines u have heard used on you

I don't recall anyone ever using lines on me, but I'm not approachable and I'm not shy... so if I'm not talking to someone, I've always been foreveralone.

My wife is the only woman who ever aggressively pursued me.

As for the lines I've used? I fear putting them on a public forum, the resulting earthquakes from all the successful pounding together of naughtybits achieved from using them could be devastating on the world.

Go ahead, calls the cops, they can't un rape you

Mad dog props to bella for that one.

Also, you used rapeys fabric pick up line yet ****?

Hahah not yet, got a 23rd and a bucks coming up.

Will use then (if i remember) and report back...

It can only end well.......

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because youre face is fucked...

Im not doing this right, am i?

You just reminded me of another pickup line... 'may i push your stool in?' :p

What rapeys penis lacks in size it makes up for it in smell.

F***in LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was with a mate at future's when I met MrSkittles and felt sorry for the poor bastard with no friends
He then tells me the following swoonworthy comments
1. You girls should have a threesome with me
2. You're the first girl in a long time that hasn't annoyed me
3. You've got my number you can call me

Last edited:
Not a pickup line but mate said something stupid about me & said chick started spinning a yarn about smolov it worked I was impressed.

If a chick has a nice gap, walk up and say "Nice gap, can I fill it?". It's worked the other day and I was only joking.

I can't recall any pick up lines, but I remember drinking at this country pub many years ago and was talking to some chick earlier in the night, did not think anything about it, when the pub closed I was leaving and one of them comes over to me as I was walking out the doors and say's,"can I come home with you??":rolleyes: I was some what dumbfounded, but it worked, we ended up going out for a while after that.

Another one was a few weeks ago when this chick came up to me and gave a piece of paper with her mobile number on it and said,"call me some time." since I am married now that one did not work for her:D

coke for the drink?

get that one quite oftern

Rapey knows a guy who you would put to shame in the ladies department. He was at a club and hooked up with a female and was talking to her and her friend after. The other girl who he had not hooked up with suggested that he come home with the two of them for a 3 some. He then "high fived" both of them and walked off..............................................

Rapey knows a guy who you would put to shame in the ladies department. He was at a club and hooked up with a female and was talking to her and her friend after. The other girl who he had not hooked up with suggested that he come home with the two of them for a 3 some. He then "high fived" both of them and walked off..............................................

Hey im just the wingman.

dafuq

I like a man who prefers hunting for quality food...as opposed to the lazy fucker who'll pick at whats left on the readily offered pre-made platter :D

Food metaphor...because it works in this instance lol

Hey im just the wingman.

Wingman, you could have high fived them in the bedroom, that would have been acceptable.

Yeah, we always thought he was kind of homo, he's way to 'nice'.....

I like a man who prefers hunting for quality food...as opposed to the lazy fucker who'll pick at whats left on the readily offered pre-made platter :D

Food metaphor...because it works in this instance lol

Are you saying you want a man to stalk you before having coutis with you?

lol hunt for his prey...leave no stone unturned, offer everything in absolute relentless pursuit. If its worth it, he will eat like a King for the rest of his natural life. If he forfeits & chooses tid bits off the pre-made platter that gets passed around amongst minions...he will remain hungrier than the man who chooses to have nothing & starves.

Metaphoric romantic philiosophy 101 lol

Onlyhappensinthemovies/10

Stalking aint ever cool...

rapey knows a guy who you would put to shame in the ladies department. He was at a club and hooked up with a female and was talking to her and her friend after. The other girl who he had not hooked up with suggested that he come home with the two of them for a 3 some. He then "high fived" both of them and walked off..............................................

like a boss!!!!!!!!!