• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pick up lines u have heard used on you

"If I had 5 cents for every time I've seen a woman as beautiful as you....I'd have 5 cents"

<insert cheesy grin>

I laughed. I aint gonna lie lol

"If I had 5 cents for every time I've seen a woman as beautiful as you....I'd have 5 cents"

<insert cheesy grin>

I laughed. I aint gonna lie lol

Where the fuck do you hang out? By the amount of douchebags saying shit to you im assuming you frequent bars during work hours or tab's

Where the fuck do you hang out? By the amount of douchebags saying shit to you im assuming you frequent bars during work hours or tab's

The TAB? lmfaooooooooooo

I went to the local this afternoon, to meet friends at the tail end of their boozy afternoon.

But the TAB sounds better :D

Pro tip for Tuesday :

Heard this on the tv & fckn lol'd

*Spot woman you like
*Go to bar & ask the barman to give you whatever she's drinking (i.e. wine, vodka, beer whatever)
*Go over to the woman, place the drink in front of her & say "Hi, I'm 'Steve', drink this til I'm cute ok"?

lol
Adorable. Funny. And it allegedly works :cool:

TAB-dweller detected.

Negative, rapey walks past the TAB every Friday to get subway and without fail im asked for either money for 'the bus',a cigarette / lighter or money for their car because it broke down (what???)....

Having said that l do have a punt now and then though.

Car-money, huh? I can't recall anyone ever asking me for that. "Bus" money and cigarettes/lighters are no surprise, though.

Car-money, huh? I can't recall anyone ever asking me for that. "Bus" money and cigarettes/lighters are no surprise, though.

Yeah, their car 'broke down' so they need $5-10 to 'fix it'.... l dont ask questions on how that would actually work...

"i'm impressed by you. come home with me" *hails taxi*

That really isnt as bad as people think, id think that would go over ok if she was attracted to you and wanted to sit on her face. Its really direct like walking up to a womenz and sayin 'put your number in my phone' 50% of the time it works everytime.

That really isnt as bad as people think, id think that would go over ok if she was attracted to you and wanted to sit on her face. Its really direct like walking up to a womenz and sayin 'put your number in my phone' 50% of the time it works everytime.

Oh

He was a babe. If I was single I would have absolutely gone home with him.

"Fuck off"

... uhm hang on.

Not so much lines just over zealous attempts to start conversations with me... lots of fat chicks... It's depressing when "your own league" targets you at a party.

"Fuck off"

... uhm hang on.

Not so much lines just over zealous attempts to start conversations with me... lots of fat chicks... It's depressing when "your own league" targets you at a party.

Fat girls fuck good, true.