• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Please help, serious answers only.

When I need a small amount out of a bulky tub, I put the tub on the scale, take the measurement, work out how much weight needs to be left after I take out what I need, spoon it into another container.
Yes weird but works.

When I need a small amount out of a bulky tub, I put the tub on the scale, take the measurement, work out how much weight needs to be left after I take out what I need, spoon it into another container.
Yes weird but works.

this. i do this for anything that i don't want to transfer into another bowl unnecessarily e.g. anything that is on its way into the frying pan like butter, etc. put the item on the scales, re-zero, take my serve, re-weigh and the negative weight is how much you ate. win.

this. i do this for anything that i don't want to transfer into another bowl unnecessarily e.g. anything that is on its way into the frying pan like butter, etc. put the item on the scales, re-zero, take my serve, re-weigh and the negative weight is how much you ate. win.

So wait a minute, you are saying you can take that amount and subtract it from your daily calories?

weight wise 100g of ice cream on earth you'd only have 36g on mars ,16g on the moon ,6g on pluto , on saturn 113g and 264g on Jupiter. The mass would be the same.

Yes weird but works.

Or you could put the bowl on the scales and press T A R E then put ice cream in like a male would :D