• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power rack package

LOL... Pab... He's the owner of gymdirect...

And I was just looking at his racks... They look sensational...

The commercial rack for the win... HPRSP Commercial Power Rack

Although MMPR looks like better value...

lol...i guess he would go with the rack from GymDirect then... i think i will go the MMPR as the commercial is out of my price range, i have just sent them an email asking about a package deal....Cheers

Hi Pab,

I'm in the same boat as you. Not quite sure which rack etc to get. What did you end up getting and did you get a package deal? I'm restricted to about $1000 as well.

that welded rack does look pretty good... does anyone actually have it?, i see they will add a front gun rack for another $50 ...

As far as getting through doors, it's just the two sides that are welded, they connect together with bolts do they not for the cross members?

so you've just got to get each side through the relevant door and then assemble in place.