• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power Rack - What brand is this one??

It's likely an unbranded rack.
No reputable company would sell that rack, as the design is pretty bad.

You can only start the barbell from the rear posts, and all the interference at the bottom crossbeam will prevent you from being able to perform most exercises safely.
You can't take the barbell hooks and safties off and move them around.

have found out it's an ironmaster pro cage. I can see what you mean, glad I posted about this, didn't take notice of any of that. Although it is very cheap. Safetys hold 370kg and the hooks hold 260kg.

Thanks.

That would have to be one of the most dodgy racks I've ever seen... I'm actually shocked it's an IM product.
Please provide the link that convinced you it was a IM product.

It's definitely not an "IronMaster"TM product.
It's definitely not Pro either.
Probably just a combined variation of names of existing products.

That would have to be one of the most dodgy racks I've ever seen... I'm actually shocked it's an IM product.
Please provide the link that convinced you it was a IM product.

No official websites just what the listings say. They seem to keep advertising them as well, must have a few to sell.

2012 NEW MODEL Home Gym Weights Free Weight Power Cage Auction (0003-7105627) | GraysOnline Australia. They go for around $110-$135 each time it seems.

Also found an ebay listing (different seller due to description being different??):
NEW IRONMASTER POWER CAGE / SQUAT RACK / HOME GYM -SAVE $700 ON RRP | eBay

Like "The Hulk" said, It's definitely NOT an IronMaster product... They sell quality gym equipment!

If I were you, I'd steer clear of cheap quality rubbish like this.