• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pre workout safe and cheap

pumpedup86

Hey guys what do you recommend for a safe pre workout mix?

All the commercial shit does not go down well with me, I have tried mesomorph and inner armour test pump and all really effect my heart palpitations during my workout and after wards (I'm a big coffee drinker so I'm used to caffiene)

I'm thing maybe just making a creatine and beta alanine and flavored bcaas as a pre workout to cut all the crap which is in commercial products.

What are everyone's thought?

l've only tried BN's pre workout powder but it seems to do the trick... l take it once or twice a week and had no problems. No 'crash' either that i've heard you can get from other pre workouts

Keep it simple. If you want a stimulant have some caffeine otherwise just have what ever you feel like.

Hi Pumped,

I kind of got the impression that perhaps you would like to stay away from the stimulants in our Pre workout powder, which is understandable. We will have our non-stim version out soon, but for the meantime, many customers have been mixing their own concoctions. You can't beat Creatine, AAKG, Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate for reasons of a workout.

Depending on funds, adding EAA's or BCAA's with a touch of dextrose would be the ultimate. If you have any questions, just ask.

Regards,
Bulk Nutrients.

I take MusclePharm Assault because I dont get a crash out of it just focus and energy. It has no 1,3 dimeth in it which I find gives me mega crashes. You can get little sample pots off ebay for like <$20

Thanks bulk I have ordered your pre workout to try. If it does not go down well with me I'll give that concoction a go, cheers for the tip!!!

Have a bit of a search another member (may have been boxing23?) was making his own, there should be a few posts about it.